En Masse Launcher

It would be neat if En Masse created a launcher similar to Glyph for Trion or Blizzard app for Blizz games, since Kritika online is coming soon it'd seem like the perfect time to create something of the sort, their MMO collection is growing so why not make it easier for people to download their games? :pleased: It'd fix the problem where some people complain that the regular TERA is too bland. What do you think @Spacecats ?? Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm, a multiple game launcher would be an interesting approach for En Masse... Though, I'm not sure this is something they can do being a subsidiary company of BHS. I believe this would belong in the game suggestion forum, but to be labeled "Launcher Suggestion" so no one gets confused about the topic.
  • They already have multiple games, it'll just make the launcher server overload even faster. And we already know how potato it is.
  • SAIXUNOSAIXUNO ✭✭✭
    Monoxian wrote: »
    They already have multiple games, it'll just make the launcher server overload even faster. And we already know how potato it is.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. This isn't a new game its just a new launcher for their games
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVA already uses a new "En Masse Launcher" so it's quite possible/likely that they plan to migrate all their games to a common platform at some point. It's probably just a question of time/priorities.
  • Guys join my Kritika Online Discord. https://discord.gg/y7m4HmZ
  • There's a real possibility for this happening. Our Platform team (aka Geletron's team) has a lot on their plate right now, but this is something they'd like to do :)
  • SAIXUNOSAIXUNO ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    There's a real possibility for this happening. Our Platform team (aka Geletron's team) has a lot on their plate right now, but this is something they'd like to do :)

I'd love it if so! Thanks for responding :)
  • We are definitely planning on doing something like this, hopefully this year.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    I thought the same thing. I'm looking forward to Kritika and play TERA a bit, so it would be nice to have them both easily accessible.