[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Maintenance today at 12pm PT

Comments

• Treeshark wrote: »
    And the Vanguard Event is back on.

I love you
  • edited May 2016
    Nevermind. o-o
  • RenaDangoRenaDango
    edited May 2016
    Well I am not buying any fc costumes before I can't review them. And if EME thinks they are gonna make us buy costumes for Emp buy bugging fashion coupon costumes then sorry to disappoint you but that isn't happening >.> *salty as f**k*
  • Now I can't login. Game crashes as soon as it starts up.
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    As of this post, I received an email asking me to take a survey regarding "my recent customer support experience." The last time I contacted Customer Support was in August 2015.

What did you break?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    Expected downtime of ~30 minutes

Is it gonna take ANOTHER week to fix Fashion Coupon templates for Ninja?
  • Kacky wrote: »
    As of this post, I received an email asking me to take a survey regarding "my recent customer support experience." The last time I contacted Customer Support was in August 2015.

What did you break?

We recently discovered an issue with our support ticket system that was preventing tickets from auto-closing after a set period of time. This resulted in a large number of tickets never closing, even though the issue was resolved.

We are now going through and closing all of those old tickets. When a ticket is closed, it sends a survey to the person who created the ticket. This is why you received a survey, even though your ticket wasn't recent at all.

Sorry for the confusion!
  • Crusade rewards still have not been fixed or distributed. I still haven't received the right amount of noctenium. I can't possibly distribute 7.5k nocts through my entire guild.
  • Unless it was intended this way, rewards points are not being doubled, getting half from what the vg window says.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you guys lowered the ilvl of IoD bams, but you didnt lower their HP.. it takes forever for a dreadnaught +12 reaper to kill the high tier ones. :/
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    So you guys lowered the ilvl of IoD bams, but you didnt lower their HP.. it takes forever for a dreadnaught +12 reaper to kill the high tier ones. :/

the item level was lowered so you could do them, but the difficulty is not going to change.
  • TIERRAH wrote: »
    Crusade rewards still have not been fixed or distributed. I still haven't received the right amount of noctenium. I can't possibly distribute 7.5k nocts through my entire guild.

we're still going through this.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

the item level was lowered so you could do them, but the difficulty is not going to change.

:/

well many players have asked for more channels. Can you at least give us that so its not like TAR all over again?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Which of the IoD Vanguard dailies did En Masse adjust? Hydra, Naga and Giants seem to give the same rewards as before.