[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Bathysimal Rise and TimeScape?

Anyone know when they're due to come back? I'm in need for the change of dungeons.

Comments

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon™! :expressionless:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    they come one patch after new class release, so prob in 5 to 7 weeks?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Comes roughly 1 month or so after valkyrie in the next Gear/dungeon cycle so maybe would say like mid/end of may or early june if you want to push it that far
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    As always... Soon™
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not hyped at all for their return.. I had over 100 runs in TSHM and same in BRHM. Not looking forward to doing the same thing again and expecting a different result, that's the definition of insanity.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Not hyped at all for their return.. I had over 100 runs in TSHM and same in BRHM. Not looking forward to doing the same thing again and expecting a different result, that's the definition of insanity.

lol theres new dungoens coming as well my friend. the new top tier dungoens

LancerJiva wrote: »

I agree, the boring dungeons are going to be on next season, DF and CW also remains to be really awful. Wish at least we could get RG, RE or AI, or old WH. They were far better dungeons to come back.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    I really don't want these dungeons back. Lag central.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I'm aware of the new ones. I'm just refering about the so called hype from these dungeons that the OP is refering to.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

Yes I'm aware of the new ones. I'm just refering about the so called hype from these dungeons that the OP is refering to.

You don't need to be hyped for it, I understand some people are probably burnt out with them. I personally though am hyped because I enjoyed them and wasn't burnt out.
  • I love how nobody is mentioning that KDNM is coming back as a mid-tier dungeon. LMAO
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never got the chance to do either of those, so yeah, I'm happy they're coming back.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    I love how nobody is mentioning that KDNM is coming back as a mid-tier dungeon. LMAO

KDNM is lag event dungeon,
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I agree, the boring dungeons are going to be on next season, DF and CW also remains to be really awful. Wish at least we could get RG, RE or AI, or old WH. They were far better dungeons to come back.

AIHM and BRHM come for next high tier dungeon Rotacion
    @StevenAnthony yeah, heard today that dungeon rotations happen faster later. Will be good.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    I am eagerly waiting for BR and TS to come back. They are the only end game dungeons that I never got tired of for some reason.