Valkyrie release

Comments

• When the name reservation came out about a month ago, it spoil you with the release date 4/04/17. You can play your Valkyrie on 4/04. So there they gave us a month to prepare.
  • Cmoresun wrote: »
    When the name reservation came out about a month ago, it spoil you with the release date 4/04/17. You can play your Valkyrie on 4/04. So there they gave us a month to prepare.

They already clarified that this is not the launch date, despite what it says in game. It's just the end of the reservation window. The class launch will be after the reservation window ends. How long after... well, we'll see.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Cmoresun wrote: »
    When the name reservation came out about a month ago, it spoil you with the release date 4/04/17. You can play your Valkyrie on 4/04. So there they gave us a month to prepare.

The NAME reservation event doesn't give us the date for Valkyrie....it says and i quote "You can create THIS CHARACTER on the 4/4"
    Nowhere does it say "You can create your Valkyrie on the 4/4"
    Look back to the clip on the reset stream of Spacecats DIRECTLY telling us that "It's not the 4th, but you can create a character with the reserved name on the 4th" and he HIMSELF says that they used bad wording
    Anyone who campaigns for the 4th uses this as the sole reason with almost no other evidence backing it up...and well its not good enough

So half of your post is correct, they gave us a month to prepare...other half isn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Just don't be surprise...other guess saying 5/2/2017 that around the anniversary date.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    Cmoresun wrote: »

The NAME reservation event doesn't give us the date for Valkyrie....it says and i quote "You can create THIS CHARACTER on the 4/4"
    Nowhere does it say "You can create your Valkyrie on the 4/4"
    Look back to the clip on the reset stream of Spacecats DIRECTLY telling us that "It's not the 4th, but you can create a character with the reserved name on the 4th" and he HIMSELF says that they used bad wording
    Anyone who campaigns for the 4th uses this as the sole reason with almost no other evidence backing it up...and well its not good enough

So half of your post is correct, they gave us a month to prepare...other half isn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

create the character with this name , huehuehuehuehuehu
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    I dont even care anymore. Gonna play on EU till they decide to release it here. :3
  • ReivnReivn ✭✭
    Honestly I don't mind waiting a bit longer, gives some more time to prepare some things, but I always thought they'd do a class release similar to BDO. That is, allow us to create a character before the release, but not be able to play it until release. Saves some time on character creation, for those of us that need our characters to look perfect.

I could very well be wrong, just speculation.
  • edited March 2017
    I've confirmed that the Valkyrie page will go up on April 4. It will feature the class guide video illustrating various Valkyrie skills, plus it will officially announce the release date of the class.
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I've confirmed that the Valkyrie page will go up on April 4. It will feature the class guide video illustrating various Valkyrie skills, plus it will officially announce the release date of the class.

Finally. So it must be April 11.
    I'm just curious but why are we getting it after RU and EU? '-'
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Yuxibr wrote: »

Probably because they had to change the name for NA
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »

Probably because they had to change the name for NA

But Gameforge had to do the same, right? People was saying that EME gave them the whole translated thing.
    Well, at least we have some official words. :3
  • If it took them more than 10 seconds to change the name of the class, they have some really bad software engineers.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭

We generally get stuff after RU/EU....RU gets it first by around a month or so...EU gets it around a week ahead of us...only exception to this was when BP/War revamp came and we were ahead