[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

What's the most ridiculous thing that you've seen happen in TERA?

I was fighting IOD Teraliths one day on my Archer, killing them 1 after another as always. All was normal until I made a Teralith fall over just by using Velik's Mark as a starter. I was like dafuq how was that even possible. Wasn't recording back then so I don't have a video of it happening, but it sure was funny af, since Velik's Mark does no dmg whatsoever.

That kinda sparked this thread since I wanna know what funny [filtered] you guys have experienced before. =)

Edit: added a vid in a comment below which you guys might've missed, but here it is.

Comments

• You can actually KD people with veliks mark if they are jumping. It is quite funny to watch
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I use Arise on someone who's been knocked down, but they're mashing spacebar trying to use retaliate, so they get up from my Arise only to keep jumping and just get knocked back down again.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    When the dps is scared of the boss and runs to the healer every time they get hit

Or
    When dps die and your a healer going to rez them in a Pug party yet they choose to use goddess blessing >.>
  • AshernAshern ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    When someone has 95% death up-time and still rolls 100 on the main loot (has happened at least 3 times).
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    berrymilk wrote: »
    When the dps is scared of the boss and runs to the healer every time they get hit

Or
    When dps die and your a healer going to rez them in a Pug party yet they choose to use goddess blessing >.>

Or when someone dies in some far off inconvenient place, and after jumping through 10 different loops to find them and start resurrecting them they use a neo-res in the middle of your res casting animation.
  • Make Corsair for level 65 only.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haloist wrote: »
    What's the most ridiculous thing that you've seen happen in TERA?

Lack of updates to content (ex: Alliance, Crusade, dungeons, etc) and removal of content!
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    people complaint about elite ? huehuehueu
  • The constant reusing of old dungeons, not opening newer continents, same old stuff in fashion coupon store, lag spikes out of no where, servers crashing, lack of communication between publishers and players,
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno if this is ridiculous, but it certainly put a smile on my face.

• berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »

Or

Or when someone dies in some far off inconvenient place, and after jumping through 10 different loops to find them and start resurrecting them they use a neo-res in the middle of your res casting animation.

THIS IS LEGIT
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    when boss attacks desync and either display the animations late/early, or not at all. scary as [filtered] on lachelith and vergos
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    Spacecats forgetting the name of the boss in manglemire even though its a 1 letter difference (manglemore)

Haha, did I really forget that? I must have been flustered or something. I tend to forget things when I'm nervous. :3
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changing Old Kumas to even more [filtered] Kumas :p

But as the most disgusting change I can say Original IOD to this new [filtered] we have :(
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    You can actually KD people with veliks mark if they are jumping. It is quite funny to watch

Well rip I'm not a fan of pvp so I won't have a chance to see that in action.

SageWindu wrote: »
    I dunno if this is ridiculous, but it certainly put a smile on my face.

Lmao that laugh was what made it funny imo.

voidy wrote: »
    Every time I use Arise on someone who's been knocked down, but they're mashing spacebar trying to use retaliate, so they get up from my Arise only to keep jumping and just get knocked back down again.

This is why all dem newbies need to start learning to bind either their jump or combo to another key. Still funny regardless.

I had this 1 Brawler in SSNM who kept running to get motes the moment he took 1 hit from the first boss, even if the mote was 10m away from him (I was playing Mystic). It's actually quite annoying since because of this, he couldn't get any aggro, and the boss kept turning around.

Ashern wrote: »
    When someone has 95% death up-time and still rolls 100 on the main loot (has happened at least 3 times).

Oh god this is [filtered] frustrating when it happens. You be like "y u do dis tera???"