[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

The 17th Character Slot

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    LotusElise wrote: »
    tisnotme wrote: »
    LotusElise wrote: »
    So this is the 4th of May then & not the 5th of April? As the actual login screen gives us a date >.>
    imgur.com/a/HvDkj
    as there has so far been no set date I=this isn't the 4th of may this is all will be revealed on the 4th of the 4th PST time vy SpaceCats , the "actual log in screen" gives a date you can create your character not your Valkyrie

So the name reservation event isn't for Valkyries then? Cos im pretty sure it's the Valkyrie Character that the names being reserved for...Or ill make it and then stare at it for a month?

Anyway, I dont care when its released, but dont have dates in places that are misleading is all I'm getting at.

They don't have a choice, that's how the event works. Better wording would have been that the name reservation needs to be done by the 4th.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    The name reservation was an event and is for your next character , which is hopefully to be your Valkyrie but does not have to be and the date was for the name reservation event , spacecats came on today and officially announced the release date will be revealed on the 4th , 4 days time
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Dat cat at the end
  • The name reservation image says the 4th because that's when you can use the name you reserved. You can make it any class, but I'd suggest saving it until Valkyrie releases and using it then.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The name reservation image says the 4th because that's when you can use the name you reserved. You can make it any class, but I'd suggest saving it until Valkyrie releases and using it then.

Thanks for the clarification.

I agree with @KarmaTheAlligator , the wording should of been clearer.
    However, I stand by my notion that it was misleading.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The name reservation image says the 4th because that's when you can use the name you reserved. You can make it any class, but I'd suggest saving it until Valkyrie releases and using it then.

Wasn't there a time limit on how long it was reserved for? like until may or something?
    What if the expiry goes off and Valkyrie still isn't out?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    PastelGoth wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

Wasn't there a time limit on how long it was reserved for? like until may or something?
    What if the expiry goes off and Valkyrie still isn't out?

IF that does happen (which is very highly unlikely cause they're gonna release the patch date on the 4th) then all the names would be released, no names would be reserved and someone at eme would have been fired :p
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    When are they giving this?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    RKC wrote: »
    When are they giving this?
    Spacecats wrote: »

When Valkyrie releases, the maximum number of character slots will increase from 16 to 17 per server. ...

There's also some good news for every TERA player that logs in after the Valkyrie release. Each account will get a single Character Slot voucher delivered to their Item Claim for free.

It kinda says it all in the post
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Phew, I thought it is going to be an April Fool
  • MophoMopho ✭✭✭
    Inb4 they announce the valkyrie wont be released until next month just like what they did with FIHM. :^)
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    it's coming before the anniversary watch and see they won't go through all the hassle for the lunch on this new class and with the preparations for anniversary events. they would need to separate the two unless they could handle the strain lets see.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight so I don't get confused. The name event was to reserve a name for the Valkyrie and also for a character slot. And we also get another character slot after Valkyrie launches or is this the same slot from the name reservation event?
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    nope there only one slot and everyone gets a slot even if you didn't reserve a name

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killstyle wrote: »
    So let me get this straight so I don't get confused. The name event was to reserve a name for the Valkyrie and also for a character slot. And we also get another character slot after Valkyrie launches or is this the same slot from the name reservation event?

name reservation is just for name, it doesn't give you one more character slot. As a usual routine, the moment after you log in when new class released you are going to have one untrade-able additional character via Item claim which can be used once in server you activate.