[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Patch Notes 54.02 – The Valkyrie

https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-54-02-the-valkyrie

Valkyrie brings changes to Dragon Scales.

I hope longer delay for NA brings weapon skins for Valkyrie at release.

Comments

• MaxogMaxog ✭✭
    PogChamp dragon egg changes. Good to see holding onto this mysterious egg isn't penalizing me.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Wow. They haven't added Valkyrie weapon to the Volcanic box like their supposed to. GG BHS.. just gg.

Edit: The darkan skin is the volcanic box, but whats manaya and kaia skin?
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Pretty happy that I didn't pick up an overpriced box right now ;o
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Wow. They haven't added Valkyrie weapon to the Volcanic box like their supposed to. GG BHS.. just gg.

Must be the Glacial and Obisidian ones.
    Really hope they fix this, I'm saving a Glacial for my Valkyrie. :3
  • ikiteforfreeikiteforfree ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hopefully eme will have them added.... Have a volcanic for it
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nootiful wrote: »

Kaia = Obsidian
    Manaya = Glacial

Ty for clearing that up. Hope they add them. I have them saved. If they don't... total waste.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nootiful wrote: »

Kaia = Obsidian
    Manaya = Glacial

Ty for clearing that up. Hope they add them. I have them saved. If they don't... total waste.

Yeah, I think many ppl did that, in Korean teaser it was shown, maybe because they got the skins after class and we got it way after weapon skins, maybe takes one mini patch later.
  • Dragon Scales are changing in our version as well. We'll give you a heads up here in the forums on how the new system will work.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Dragon Scales are changing in our version as well. We'll give you a heads up here in the forums on how the new system will work.

Noice, also those weapon skins also kinda important, cause many of stacked one for Valkyrie :3 Work on that too ;)
  • FaunBaitFaunBait ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Can anyone elaborate this please?

Sniper's Eye
    -Damage increased by 10% when attacking players
    -Damage to players increased by 10% for the duration of the effect

Seems a bit redundant
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats What will happen to already existing dragon claws?
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pamcake

Right now we have:

50 scales > hardened egg > RNG > Claw or Dragon
    8 claws > mystery egg > RNG > Claw or Dragon

With the changes:

10 scales > dragon scroll > RNG > Scroll piece or Dragon
    40 scroll pieces > 100% guaranteed dragon

items that will be exchanged:
    hardended egg > 5 scroll (not sure why EU says scroll pieces)
    claw > 5 scroll piece
    Mystery egg > dragon

for better view, there was someone on reddit ( /u/abellyfreek ) that posted visual representation of the change:

aa0gWIT.png

to add:

1. This still doesnt change the fact that you have to collect 400 scales in total for guaranteed dragon assuming you didnt get dragon through RNG. Other than guaranteed dragon in the end, this change allows you to attempt RNG 5 times more than before for the dragon through RNG.

2. Scales, scrolls and scroll pieces still cannot be stored in bank nor it is tradeable.

3. Getting dragon via Scroll (RNG) has chance to obtain Crimson Dragon. There are quite an increase in reports of getting dragon through this RNG, mostly because you have 5x more attempt to do so.

4. Getting dragon via Mystery egg is always Iron Dragon.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

Kaia is Obsidian and Manaya is Glacial.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FaunBait

they mean the same thing. just 10% more PvP damage while you are under that effect. looking back at KTERA patch note, they only have one line of that, but EU wrote twice in different wording.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least EU TERA updates their Fashion Coupon Store. @Spacecats Ours haven't been updated in the past like 7 months. EU TERA currently has the Noctenium, Agnitor and Fraywind Weapon skins for the original classes, and we are still waiting for them. Ktera has every weapon model available as a Fashion Coupon skin for like the past year. What is the delay for our version? When will we see the Fashion Coupon Shop updated?