What's the most ridiculous thing that you've seen happen in TERA?

Comments

• HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Keep the responses coming in guys. It's entertaining to see what you guys have been through XD. As a bonus, I have a video to share with you guys, which I had recorded probably a month ago. I call it "Bullying Chupathingies".
    Enjoy.

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Haloist wrote: »
    Keep the responses coming in guys. It's entertaining to see what you guys have been through XD. As a bonus, I have a video to share with you guys, which I had recorded probably a month ago. I call it "Bullying Chupathingies".
    Enjoy.

Thank you for the brand new rock hard abs! That was so awesome.
  • Haloist wrote: »
    Enjoy.

You brute. Traumatizing my beloved chupathingies.
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Enjoy.

The real brutes are the game devs at BHS who forced us to kill 5 of them on the lvl 60 story-line :(
  • enmasse not changing my costumes after like 9 days :eyes:
    helloiwantmycostumes
  • Removing waves on Queen.

:/
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    The eternal QQ from ppl against Elins.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Changing Old Kumas to even more [filtered] Kumas :p

But as the most disgusting change I can say Original IOD to this new [filtered] we have :(

im with you on that
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy.

The real brutes are the game devs at BHS who forced us to kill 5 of them on the lvl 60 story-line :(

Yeah and the 10 sheeps :(
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changing Old Kumas to even more [filtered] Kumas :p

But as the most disgusting change I can say Original IOD to this new [filtered] we have :(

How can you not love the new Island!? Poor Anya, lost her life in vain!
  • The most ridiculous thing I've seen in TERA was, in fact, me when I first started playing.

I was that warrior you encountered in MC who queued as tank for faster queue cause some random suggested it, and stayed in Assault Stance because I didn't know any better. I was also at one point the healer that went into dungeons not knowing any of the mechanics, dying repeatedly, and causing the party to wipe.

Let's just say I learned quickly and that was like 2-3 years ago.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was like 2 years ago when I was walking around somewhere in Savage Reach where I suddenly fell off the map and would not stop. This was before the death by falling was implemented so I kept falling endlessly with 1 HP.

I tried a lot of things-- having healer summon me, queueing IMS/BG, re-log.... nothing ever worked as I kept falling through the map if I moved, jumped, or used a skill/item.

I had to send in ticket to get my character out of that endless fall, and it took like 3 days.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    foa patch , and when they put up invisible barriers so that you cannot reach certain areas anymore. oh and when they took away island of dawn as the stating area, even if not the starting area, the original island itself. the whole appeal of flying mounts to me was to be able to get to the " other " areas , and to be able to explore even more. those were some of the most ridiculous things ive seen in the game.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 6 hour AINM IMS run.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy.

Yeah and the 10 sheeps :(

Satanic ritual much

Oh also that heal ressing himself only to die 1s after: Happens with me every now and then, specially pug parties where you just have to self ress to not wipe but ye you're number one target so it's a wipe anyway