[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch Notes 54.02 – The Valkyrie

2»

Comments

• NipteaseNiptease ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Can somewhat elaborate on the 'backstab patch fix un-do', specifically for slayers? CD won't reset anymore when the game is broken and won't work, or just when an opponent's back is against a wall.

EDIT: Nevermind (did my own research) - got worked up for nothing, thanks to Pantsu....
  • MagichanMagichan ✭✭✭
    Niptease wrote: »
    Can somewhat elaborate on the 'backstab patch fix un-do', specifically for slayers? CD won't reset anymore when the game is broken and won't work, or just when an opponent's back is against a wall.

EDIT: Nevermind (did my own research) - got worked up for nothing, thanks to Pantsu....

I was talking about the K-TERA patch, not the Valk patch, you noob >:(
  • edited April 2017
    edit:nvm, yay dragons
  • MerkraadMerkraad
    edited April 2017
    Will the dragon scales be bankable after the patch?

Even if not if I get one I can pass the eventual dragon to another character right?
  • Merkraad wrote: »
    Will the dragon scales be bankable after the patch?

Even if not if I get one I can pass the eventual dragon to another character right?

You can at least pass the dragon onto another character, yes. Not sure about whether they're bankable, but we'll see tomorrow.