[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Open world PvP in Fey Forest? Hell Yeah!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2017
    LHMG4YDWYJ wrote: »
    Gottsmillk wrote: »
    xoBarb wrote: »
    null
    Just saying hate to burst your bubble but its easy to make a pvp vodeo fighting half numbers.

Nobody can aim you

Come to mt ill show you a difference

First off, I hope you read what people say before you go off to post something, because I already addressed the topic before u go "null" (what does that even mean, it doesn't make you clever you just sound stupid)

Theres nothing stopping anyone from aiming at me, that's just their own choice (even in even numbers). Archers aren't a key target like healers or tanks. They don't get focused as much.

I'm not going to MT, theres no pvp there and if retards like you are in there, I'd rather not xfer to find people like you. We already have our own share of them.

1)Null is the automatic word that appears when you click ''Quote'' for half the people on the forums.

2) You put your ''pvp video'' out for everyone to see. You can take good criticism but not bad ones???

Congrats you can fight a completely uneven fight and kill people who are in guile ( From the looks of it those 130k draconics dont happen on anyone geared)

Lets see a skyring video.

You're taking his meme video way 2 seriously lmao

take a breather

It's open criticism.

The video isnt "hey im good at pvp" if you literally look at the first second of the video, the description, or the context of the title. How bout u stop trying to dig ur e-peen into everyone else and just stay in MT, we dont want toxic ppl like you here.
    I am the true class carry gear carry hero of Velika Outskirts, you're stealing MY job ;)

Like i dont know how much more obvious i can be. The video is a PvP video, take it how it is. The point of the video is satirical, to show that FF PvP exists, whether it be unbalanced numbers, salt, [filtered], whatever u call it. It's still better than how MT is atm, and that's what the video is for. Instead, you instantly claim in your head that I'm trying to prove im good with this video, when you clearly didn't pay attention to any detail and instead make yourself look like a dumbass to everyone else who gets it.

Just stop.

You put your business out there. People will judge. From what i see you killed a bunch of guile ppl and did a bunch of uneven fights... Put up a better video

Or just man up and take that stick out your [filtered], just cause you get murdered in the video doesn't mean you whine and [filtered] about it then, go make one "proving your skill", and realize the only one with an ego is you.
  • LHMG4YDWYJ wrote: »
    xoBarb wrote: »
    null
    Just saying hate to burst your bubble but its easy to make a pvp vodeo fighting half numbers.

Nobody can aim you

Come to mt ill show you a difference

First off, I hope you read what people say before you go off to post something, because I already addressed the topic before u go "null" (what does that even mean, it doesn't make you clever you just sound stupid)

Theres nothing stopping anyone from aiming at me, that's just their own choice (even in even numbers). Archers aren't a key target like healers or tanks. They don't get focused as much.

I'm not going to MT, theres no pvp there and if retards like you are in there, I'd rather not xfer to find people like you. We already have our own share of them.

1)Null is the automatic word that appears when you click ''Quote'' for half the people on the forums.

2) You put your ''pvp video'' out for everyone to see. You can take good criticism but not bad ones???

Congrats you can fight a completely uneven fight and kill people who are in guile ( From the looks of it those 130k draconics dont happen on anyone geared)

Lets see a skyring video.

You're taking his meme video way 2 seriously lmao

take a breather

It's open criticism.

The video isnt "hey im good at pvp" if you literally look at the first second of the video, the description, or the context of the title. How bout u stop trying to dig ur e-peen into everyone else and just stay in MT, we dont want toxic ppl like you here.
    I am the true class carry gear carry hero of Velika Outskirts, you're stealing MY job ;)

Like i dont know how much more obvious i can be. The video is a PvP video, take it how it is. The point of the video is satirical, to show that FF PvP exists, whether it be unbalanced numbers, salt, [filtered], whatever u call it. It's still better than how MT is atm, and that's what the video is for. Instead, you instantly claim in your head that I'm trying to prove im good with this video, when you clearly didn't pay attention to any detail and instead make yourself look like a dumbass to everyone else who gets it.

Just stop.

You put your business out there. People will judge. From what i see you killed a bunch of guile ppl and did a bunch of uneven fights... Put up a better video

"Criticism" isn't the same thing as you're doing. It isn't your type of video, so you say it isn't your cup of tea and move on. Instead you're telling me to "put up a better video", which is in your standards, not everyone else's or mine, which matter more. I won't make some stupid boring 3's video just to suit your needs, you're not important enough for that. Make one yourself.
  • yimeyime ✭✭
    still more entertaining than sitting in a dead outskirts or queuing a dead battleground :/
  • LHMG4YDWYJ wrote: »
    null

You're right let's all enjoy you killing guile people and doing what looks like 6v12 fights.

Definitly entertaining
    yime wrote: »
    still more entertaining than sitting in a dead outskirts or queuing a dead battleground :/

Literally this. It's just your opinion on what's entertaining, get over it

• yime wrote: »

sad but true
  • I'm playing two regions right now. Here and EU , now despite....EUs bad rng....their outskirts is a lot more alive than NAs. I will at some point be taking a break from Tera but that's an issue fir another day.

Watch MT global for random sales or maybe freebies of gear
  • YraiYrai ✭✭
    This looks way more fun then the [filtered] I see in Crescentia on MT, and the dead outskirts is depressing. :(
  • The point of the video is to show that PvP exists in Fey Forest. OWPVP is never balanced, so any1 QQing about it needs to just go look for bg videos and leave the real viewers alone. No matter how dumb it is, it exists, rather than not existing in MT. It's salty but its fun, and it's SOMETHING for PvPers to do rather than wait for powerhours and mindlessly duel.
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    2 pvp servers + a pve server = best combination
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    2 pvp servers + a pve server = best combination

Eh, to be honest 1 PvP server and 1 PvE server is good. In an ideal world, TR would supercede MT in the PvE game, and there would be less of a gear discrepancy between FF players and MT players, but the game doesn't really want to support that as of now, which is why HH and rich people getting richer is a thing in MT and the 3% of rich FF people (who are probably ex-MT)