SSHM Pahoegar Bug

Was tanking Pahoegar. Walked in getting hit through block by unenraged attacks and dying almost instantly. Is this a mechanic or a bug?

Comments

• Check your rolls on your gear if its not correct you will get hit through block, 1st boss is pretty easy once you get it down 615db98a6b95c9d2fa60ff19af5c4b67.png
  • AshnoAshno ✭✭
    its not a bug, it just does more damage unenraged then you can block
  • I have 416 Ilevel with rolled slaughter top. Didn't stop me from getting hit for 80k from the front by 1 hit in the slam or swipe attack.
  • The boss un-agroed hits me through block. You might wanna try the boss yourself so you can see what I'm talking about. Other tanks have been having this problem too.
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    Well he have slaughter top but not starfall top... sure missing 1 line = =
  • shoetf2shoetf2
    edited May 2016
    Makes sense that 10% accounts for a 80k leak. But oh well. You might want to take your own advice and think for once.
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    What about berserker tanks though >_> they can only block 40k, unlike the 80k that all the other three classes tank block
  • Other things aswell
    Endurance rolled on earrings?
    Priest buffs? Mystic buffs?
    I'm full +15 starfall and without either priest or mystic buffs he bleeds through block.
    Without the bonus endurance from the 5piece set he bleeds through block
    Without endurance rolled on my earrings...He bleeds through block

It's a hard mode dungeon, one of which tera hasn't seen in awhile.
    This is actually pretty normal..
    Other hard modes if you weren't perfect rolled, perfect everything on mid tier gear...It was GG you'd get bleed.
  • msoltysplmsoltyspl ✭✭✭
    I'm tanking 1st boss in sshm on warrior in slaughter+12 + lucid swords. Nothing leaks through block, enraged or not - assuming proper gear rolls (inc. earrings) and some common sense etchings.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    Eishaa wrote: »
    What about berserker tanks though >_> they can only block 40k, unlike the 80k that all the other three classes tank block

When you switch to dstance, the amount of damage blocked increases 60%.
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    canikizu wrote: »

It does? Is that like some sort of hidden effect or something?
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭

It does? Is that like some sort of hidden effect or something?

Nope. In the Axe Block description.
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭

Can you show me? <w< I don't play a berserker and was just asking for a friend who does, so I can't check myself.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭

Can you show me? <w< I don't play a berserker and was just asking for a friend who does, so I can't check myself.

diMETUz.jpg

While in intimidation you block 1.6x more. So with my starfall axe i can block 62001.6 damage while tanking
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    Cool! Thanks a lot, you guys ^.^