[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Farmville online

it wasn't funny in first place (at least in my opinion) but now after 3 days those cows and chickens really started to be super annoying, so please it would be great if you can remove them asap. ty.

Comments

• True bovine combat.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    True bovine combat.

more like true fps struggle :D
  • I'll see if Spacecats can pied piper the creatures back to the dream....
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    literally just change channels
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    I'll see if Spacecats can pied piper the creatures back to the dream....

Next time just turn afker to cows and chickens plox
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    it wasn't funny in first place (at least in my opinion) but now after 3 days those cows and chickens really started to be super annoying, so please it would be great if you can remove them asap. ty.

is better cows still in game instead servers room huehuehue
  • No sorry, the cows and chickens won't go anywhere until Tuesday maintenance. You can always change channels in Highwatch, though. The cows and chickens are only in channel 1.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    No sorry, the cows and chickens won't go anywhere until Tuesday maintenance. You can always change channels in Highwatch, though. The cows and chickens are only in channel 1.

i can also always change a game where CM doesn't reply in threads on forums with cocky attitude...
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Nootiful wrote: »
    For the people that actually play the game
    play the game
    velika

?
  • Ves1978 wrote: »
    No sorry, the cows and chickens won't go anywhere until Tuesday maintenance. You can always change channels in Highwatch, though. The cows and chickens are only in channel 1.

i can also always change a game where CM doesn't reply in threads on forums with cocky attitude...

If you have a beef with the game, I'm sure they don't give a cluck if you leave...

(If that wasn't actually supposed to be a rooster pun, then sorry...)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

Bad system if you cant even delete the cows and chickens you spawn creating lag. Its unbearable in velika. Changing channels should not be the "fix" to this. Having a system where you can actually delete the farmyard animals would be the fix. For the people that actually play the game having to put up with this is rather annoying. I'm barely getting 20fps compared with 50fps from before the farmyard animals invaded.

AFK in Popolion for a change.
  • edited April 2017
    NO just NO. Your cow spawn and System Spam is just stupid.
    We got tons of lag with cows in HW.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    L9PDT4GGYF wrote: »
    NO just NO. Your cow spawn and System Spam is just stupid.
    We got tons of lag with cows in HW.

Actually, we need more ppl like spacecats and less ppl like you in this game, so this can be really enjoyable.
  • TeajTeaj ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Cows and chickens arent making the game laggy or dropping FPS.... maybe buy a new rig, cause dude, i'm not getting any trouble in any places.

It's your problem if you computer sucks. not ours.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's actually more than cows and chickens. I saw a pig stuck inside one of the pillars.
This discussion has been closed.