[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Screenshots of Fashion Coupon Ninja Items

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does the white battle dress have the gothic coat leggings? I mean, it looks kinda cool, but also maybe a mistake.

But more importantly; dang those lotus dresses are SO CUTE
  • GumsGums ✭✭
    Great work counterpoint. Consistantly one of the best posters in this forum.
  • 10x for posting :chuffed:
  • marklolmarklol ✭✭
    Thanks for posting this treeshark
  • An81angel wrote: »
    dgk7Yz8.png
    Are we not getting all the costumes?
    This picture shows way more color options than what is available in the FC store.
    I really wanted the gold, green and silver Ninja Gothic as I made my characters appearance to match those outfits.
    I am very disappointed now.

bah, that's a shame I really like the Silver Ninja Gothic :(
  • SedennaSedenna ✭✭
    Thank you for posting. I just want to say that Sinestral Dyeable dress only dye in dark colors :( even if you select very bright from dye preview it still is dark color.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    An81angel wrote: »
    dgk7Yz8.png
    Are we not getting all the costumes?
    This picture shows way more color options than what is available in the FC store.
    I really wanted the gold, green and silver Ninja Gothic as I made my characters appearance to match those outfits.
    I am very disappointed now.

Fashion Coupon system is so re~tarded, players have to request En Masse for templates then EME has to request Bluehole to make them. Instead of making it Dyeable, Bluehole just gives us multiple costumes of the same template in different colors, process has not been changed since Fashion Coupon was introduced ...
  • >little girl in a frilly dress
    >let's call it a ninja outfit
    Why is this allowed?
  • Thanks for this. But wow! 500 coupons each. Most other classes were 100, 250, and some 500. Glad that I horded fashion coupons.
  • GumsGums ✭✭
    I wish the Red Lucky Top was actually Red.

It's more like dark purple.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Just so everyone knows...they are dyable.
  • Just so everyone knows...they are dyable.
    It seems that everything up to the first Sinestral Dress is dyeable, and everything after that is not. But I suppose it's possible there may be some bug with it, as they all have generic icons as well.
  • thanks so much !!!
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    It seems that everything up to the first Sinestral Dress is dyeable, and everything after that is not. But I suppose it's possible there may be some bug with it, as they all have generic icons as well.

Battle and guardian aren't dyeable? O.o That doesn't make any sense, at least for the latter, since I KNOW it is dyeable on everyone else...
  • Xaera wrote: »

Battle and guardian aren't dyeable? O.o That doesn't make any sense, at least for the latter, since I KNOW it is dyeable on everyone else...

Yeah, currently it's not for whatever reason. But like I said, I wonder if something is screwed up given that they all have generic icons from that point on.