Reward credits for server transfer

A while ago now staff said we would be given reward credits for previous server transfers, and that it was an oversight that we weren't given them when credits where initially handed out.

I wonder if any staff can tell us when/if this is really going to happen?

Comments

• It's both reward credits and reward points btw for EMP purchases used for server transfers...**
  • When we initially launched the TERA rewards program, we gave reward points and credits for all EMP purchases made before the rewards program launched, including EMP spent on server transfers. After the rewards program launched there was a 1 or 2 week period where EMP spent for server transfers was not part of the rewards program, but we changed it.

At this point all EMP spent in our web store, in our in-game shop, and on server transfers will reward TERA reward points and credits.
  • T0daT0da
    edited May 2016
    Geletron wrote: »
    When we initially launched the TERA rewards program, we gave reward points and credits for all EMP purchases made before the rewards program launched, including EMP spent on server transfers. After the rewards program launched there was a 1 or 2 week period where EMP spent for server transfers was not part of the rewards program, but we changed it.

At this point all EMP spent in our web store, in our in-game shop, and on server transfers will reward TERA reward points and credits.

http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/tera-rewards there's nothing here that mentions being rewarded for server transfers, I transferred servers several times before reward points were introduced and I know I did not get credits for it, when reward credits were first announced it stated that server transfer wouldnt be rewarded then later you said "The team is looking into server transfers now and they will grant reward points and reward credits in a future update. I don't have an exact date when the work will be completed, but we will post a notice to the forums when it is live."

I never saw anything posted to the forums and never received any aditional credits/points
  • T0daT0da
    edited May 2016
    //////////