Bad giveaway codes?

I got a code for a mount and mask from MMORPG.com that isn't supposed to expire until June 30th but when I used the code it said: Sorry, that code may have expired, been enter incorrectly, or is no longer valid. Please reattempt the code, or confirm that the code is still eligible to redeem.

The page for the giveaway is here: http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/tera-mount-and-mask-giveaway-1000000816

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    This is already being investigated by MMORPG's administrators, I had the same issue as you and all we can do is wait for the problem to be resolved.
  • thanks for the update as i didn't see any posts about it over there.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    The comment can be found in the MMORPG news post here:
    uCv0FsJ.png

Source
  • thanks found it. They didn't link the comments thread on the giveaway page like they used to.
  • The codes should be working now, there was an issue with the activation time versus when they started getting handed out. We'll follow up with MMORPG.com as well to let them know that the codes are working now.

So if you have a code already, use it. It should be valid and grant you your items. If you use it and it doesn't work for you, post here and let me know.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Noesis wrote: »
    The codes should be working now, there was an issue with the activation time versus when they started getting handed out. We'll follow up with MMORPG.com as well to let them know that the codes are working now.

So if you have a code already, use it. It should be valid and grant you your items. If you use it and it doesn't work for you, post here and let me know.

Actually, MMORPG.com just pulled your codes from their site and It's no longer being advertised. You should also look into this problem and make sure they get it back up and running again.
  • So the codes dont work i have mine but it didnt work it says its expired or etc its not even 30th Yet till tommorrow so my code isnt working
  • Pretty sure the OP said they expired on June 30th, tomorrow is July 30th
  • Also.. OP posted this on 4th April..
    O.o
  • Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    Nice necro
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    may be able to bring back a dead thread but theres no hope for them codes me's thinks !!! :p
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wao Noesis is back, wao it is great.

wait, wot the? :eh: