[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Valkyrie Class Video

Comments

• I think the names we reserved will be released at 25th but Valk is coming 11th, wtf.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA community keeps crying? Cried for the name? crying for the new name? crying for delay? cry for 1 week behind EU? Crying for title? Crying for event? Jesus Christ, this forum needs some heavy cleaning up1 1 week is much to you? You know that how long was the difference between NA and Ktera?

I thank @Spacecats and @Noesis, 2017 started good and we have seen good stuff and Thank you for not handing over free +15 p2w gear to any players that level up a Valkyrie, keep us different from P2W EU, thanks.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Trigg wrote: »
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

Looks like we have a confirmed date now?

Lies.. or is it?

There is a lot of miscommunication going on from either the stream in the office with staff between bhs and they obviously can only tell us so much.

We are told on steam one thing about the name reservation event and yet we are obviously seeing a completely different result of this in the character loading screen.

Does anyone actually know the facts? The truth?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    I think the names we reserved will be released at 25th but Valk is coming 11th, wtf.

I know exactly take a look at the original news on the name change event? Before the editing. Why did we get the name reservation event from the start? It was to reserve our name for the Valkyrie class. IT was not for anything else and that's what people starting doing. So now we have to accept the changes with our reasons behind them.

$#*&@!

Qbert style for you there guys. I'm not happy.
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    So no 1 day appearance change voucher? :/
  • I think the names we reserved will be released at 25th but Valk is coming 11th, wtf.

I know exactly take a look at the original news on the name change event? Before the editing. Why did we get the name reservation event from the start? It was to reserve our name for the Valkyrie class. IT was not for anything else and that's what people starting doing. So now we have to accept the changes with our reasons behind them.

$#*&@!

"If you advance your first valkyrie to level 2 by April 30"

She comes. At. 11th.

How the hell would you be supposed to level her by 30th if she would came in May? xD
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    NA community keeps crying? Cried for the name? crying for the new name? crying for delay? cry for 1 week behind EU? Crying for title? Crying for event? Jesus Christ, this forum needs some heavy cleaning up1 1 week is much to you? You know that how long was the difference between NA and Ktera?

I thank @Spacecats and @Noesis, 2017 started good and we have seen good stuff and Thank you for not handing over free +15 p2w gear to any players that level up a Valkyrie, keep us different from P2W EU, thanks.

You must not be American to make a statement like that.

Those in America want to use the class now. We don't like being left in the dust with everyone else.

I've said my peace. I'm not saying anymore on this but no. I don't feel that this "team" that works for us deserves their kudo's right now. All that partying in Pax probably made some serious delays on work, with all those hangovers and such. With the lack of customer support, the lack of keeping things up to date, and the lack keeping America up to speed with the rest of the gaming community. Thumbs down.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    I think the names we reserved will be released at 25th but Valk is coming 11th, wtf.

$#*&@!

You're actually being really stupid...thats ONLY FOR THE NAME RESERVATION EVENT....NOT VALKYRIE...if you constantly keep refering back to that then i don't know what to tell you
    There has been NO miscommunication cause the NAME RESERVATION EVENT NEVER GAVE US A DATE....it gave us a timeframe of when we can expect valkyrie (between the 4th-25th of may)
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    1 Week from today, i just knew it. Officially we are behind EU TERA.

uhhhhhh we've ALWAYS been 1 week behind EU tera? only exception was BP/Warrior revamp....anyone who does patch predictions has always looked at when EU gets their info released and says "Our info will come 1 week after this"....This has happened EVERY PATCH EXCEPT BP/War revamp which was early
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    TOO MUCH inconsistency is the PROBLEM HERE. The freaking release date of the Valkyrie and the name reservation needs to be in sync and we need to keep things on point and without any backsteps. You don't just tell us one thing, and then do another with out giving us your technical or logical reasons for doing so. You guys need to just stop doing things at the drop of a dime or hat and start keeping the community more in a loop.

"drops the mic"
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I'm not being stupid. See for yourself.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-time-to-reserve-your-valkyrie-name

Get your own facts straight before calling someone stupid. I am using my right to vent about this inconsistency.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoiled kids these days...
    In Brazil we call this "Geração Mertiolate que não arde"

People losing their cool because the dates are not the exact thing they've been told.... like they missed a flight or a surgery.

I just hope one day, you whinies will be working on a company like that one day, and you'll understand how much work and hassle goes with those dates, how much people have to do overtime and s... just to barely get close to the planned date.

People talk like they have all stuff there ready and just need to "Press 'Apply patch' key to release the new class to everyone".
    Looks like you all whinies learned programming with the Goat MMO Simulator promotional video where the dev trolls and makes a program with an interface where you just click trough the menus "Add quests; add NPCs; Add cool gear; Select world type: Medieval" and the compiler outputs a ready game with a few clicks.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    You had until April 4th to reserve a name, the class comes a week later and if you reserved a name you had until May to actually use it. This means if you couldn't play right at release you could still have your name guaranteed for a long time.
  • We are finally ahead of Jtera, they get Valkyrie one day later.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Spoiled kids these days...
    In Brazil we call this "Geração Mertiolate que não arde"

People losing their cool because the dates are not the exact thing they've been told.... like they missed a flight or a surgery.

I just hope one day, you whinies will be working on a company like that one day, and you'll understand how much work and hassle goes with those dates, how much people have to do overtime and s... just to barely get close to the planned date.

People talk like they have all stuff there ready and just need to "Press 'Apply patch' key to release the new class to everyone".
    Looks like you all whinies learned programming with the Goat MMO Simulator promotional video where the dev trolls and makes a program with an interface where you just click trough the menus "Add quests; add NPCs; Add cool gear; Select world type: Medieval" and the compiler outputs a ready game with a few clicks.

In America we call it being lied to. And it is human nature to be offended.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    You had until April 4th to reserve a name, the class comes a week later and if you reserved a name you had until May to actually use it. This means if you couldn't play right at release you could still have your name guaranteed for a long time.

Then that is what they need to say instead of beating around the bush. They have not made things clear enough for many people. It's all over the forums people are pissed. Even the browsers site conflicts with one information to the next. They don't give reasons to the community. They just do. And these companies expect the player base the have to be happy with consoles? They can't even get the versions they have right now?