Thank you, Enmasse!

In light of all the grief, nonsense, and complaints that has flooded the forums this morning because of the upcoming Honorbound update, I wanted to take the time to share my gratefulness with the Enmasse team. I've been playing Tera for many years, dished out my fair share of money for aesthetics, tune in on Friday's for the weekly twitch stream, and not once have I been disappointed with how things are run- in fact, you guy's have so many enjoyable events that it's hard to not stay busy in this game.

Okay, so I'm a little prone to finding ridiculous things in game that aren't normal and immediately can't help but say "Thanks, Spacecats." with a side dish of sarcasm and exasperation. Especially when one walks right on top of a bunch of spikes in Wonderholme-Edition Velika and dies. Or when Lumbertown gets turned into Manaya Central... and I once again... die. But it's all in good humor and I always get a good laugh out of it in the end.

Tera's staff are always so active and providing and it often gets taken for granted and unappreciated. So thank you, Enmasse-Tera team! Please know that there are players out there that love what you do and appreciate all your hard work.

To my fellow tera players, how about sharing some of your favorite events/moments on tera with the rest of the community? We need some positivity in here! No negativity allowed or you get fed to Vergos.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well as a start I can tell you, Vergos won't ruin its diet with too salty foods B)
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.”
    ― John Lydgate

Thank you for your effort and keep up the good work.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eme staff is active? You must be talking about the old staff, not the current staff.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Eme staff is active? You must be talking about the old staff, not the current staff.

Do you have suggestions on how we can improve?
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

YEAH I HAVE ONE, Get a female Dev :p
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    I dunn wanna feed Vergos. o_o

Favourite event - related to hunting marks for a common goal that could reward all. That really made me feel like a part of the community as every contribution mattered.

Having a gm send bams after me in Velika was nice too. I got dead fast ~
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »

never shook my head so hard in my life
    i know your suggestion might not be entirely serious but there are people out there who thinks just arbitrarily hiring a woman will fix problems and it makes no sense to me at all
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

The goofy stuff on April Fool's Day? Lilith's Hard weekend event? Spacecat's weekly twitch stream? How about the double dungeon drop the weekend before? A giant new-class included update coming next week? All in a two-week span? Just because they aren't always seen in action doesn't mean they aren't hard at work to make this game more enjoyable to us.
    edited April 2017
    voidy wrote: »

never shook my head so hard in my life
    i know your suggestion might not be entirely serious but there are people out there who thinks just arbitrarily hiring a woman will fix problems and it makes no sense to me at all

You know they are short-handed now right? and we had Minea before, I was dead serious. we don't need more DEV male gender locked B) One new female to keep the bois in check, preferably a ........ nwm, gets to personal now =)

PS: just fixed short-handed, the heck I typed shot-handed :eh:
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Spacecats I'm on my phone and it doesn't let me quote you so I'll tag instead.

-post on the forums more (when issues arise, post something like letting us know you are aware of it and are working towards a resolution, most of the time we get nothing at all, and that's not good.)

-reopen live chat so players can get more urgent issues resolved i.e tickets, live chat was great, even if you only do it for elite again, it still allowed us to get things resolved fast instead of waiting days.)

- have more events like 2 weeks ago when you did boss spawns in granarkus, that was fun and the rewards were very decent

-add diamonds, emeralds to bg jackpots during the week, and alternate every other week with 2,3,5 times credit jackpots. These used to be a thing and were fantastic. Keep weekend bg power hours as they are currently.

- try and plan out an event at least once a week to keep people interested in the game, like bam killer, hyper turbo time(make it work in dungeons and bgs like it used to, but it was on for two hours at a time.)

- advertise Tera on tv. Do tv commercials, that will draw a lot of players.

That's all I can think of atm.
  • postyposty ✭✭

Bring back PvP leaderboards and ranked rewards :angry:
  • KyandiiKyandii
    edited April 2017
    While I realize you're all responding to Spacecats inquiry- the topic of this thread is not only being de-railed but the posts are contradicting the reason why I started this thread in the first place. Please make your own thread if you wish to continue those conversations. This is a thread for appreciation, not your wish list to Santa.
  • my favorite event was the previous mongo hunt with Spacecats. most fun i have had in this game. it was challenging, everyone worked together(minus 1 or 2 guilds trolling on TR), and the rewards were worth the fights.
  • Kyandii wrote: »
    While I realize you're all responding to Spacecats inquiry- the topic of this thread is not only being de-railed but the posts are contradicting the reason why I started this thread in the first place. Please make your own thread if you wish to continue those conversations. This is a thread for appreciation, not your wish list to Santa.

Yes, sorry to lead the discussion down a different path. This isn't the place for game suggestions. LancerJiva implied the current crew should be more active so I wanted to follow up and ask how.

When it comes to suggestions on how to improve TERA, there's an entire subforum to post in: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/game-suggestions
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    i dunno how a female dev would make much of a difference, but the last female cm we had wasn't liked very much, so...