[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

(Resolved) Instance/Battleground Matching

This needs the attention of @Spacecats @Halrath @Noesis
As of this moment, no one can enter dungeons via Instance Matching. It leaves the party outside, missing party members or cancels the queue entirely. Please report any problems you have here! I hope this can be fixed.

(12:51 PM) Update: This issue was thought to be resolved.
(1:18 PM) Update: The issue is an common occurrence. Things like players including myself are not able to enter the dungeon, missing a complete party and/or party members and random instance matching queues are being cancelled.
(1:36 PM) Update: GM Halrath is looking into the Instance/Battleground Matching issue.
(2:13 PM) Update: GM Halrath has announced that the issue was resolved.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Now that something for the crying criers to cry :chuffed: lol,

But in seriousness, maybe in order to get ready for Valkyrie something from BHS version messed something up. It usually happens before or after big patches.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    The problem has been resolved.
    Update: It's still a problem.
  • No. It's still happening. I've been trying for the past 40 mins, has not been resolved for me.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    BattlePopo wrote: »
    No. It's still happening. I've been trying for the past 40 mins, has not been resolved for me.

Oh, I've no longer been stuck with cancelled queues and broken parties. What's happening on your side?
    Update: Oh, I'm still having that issue as well as the majority of Tempest Reach.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Same on Celestial Hills. Rip Power Hour :angry:
  • I'm checking on this right now. We'll try to get the hamsters shaken out shortly.
  • This happens sometimes. X-IM / X-BG bugs out for some reason and either fixes itself, by requeueing or Dev Ops working their magic.
    * X is because it's cross-server.
  • @Halrath compensate the powerhour that we are losing please :> make the 5:00pm pw longer xD
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I can't get the launcher to load, whatever you gave to popo hamsters to get running might put them to sleep, hopefully not forever >:)

Updated: It came back up, hamsters just had hiccup :3
  • This happens sometimes. X-IM / X-BG bugs out for some reason and either fixes itself, by requeueing or Dev Ops working their magic.
    * X is because it's cross-server.

You are correct. Ops is completing the ritual right now...

Soon.
  • Ops reports that instance matching should be working now. One of the servers just wouldn't talk to the others, but it went to couples counseling and is communicating in a meaningful fashion now.

Because of the headache this caused, we'll extend tonight's power hours by 2 hours (4pm-12am PDT).
  • Its the cows. They disappeared from Highwatch, they must be in the server room!
    :scream:
  • Its the cows. They disappeared from Highwatch, they must be in the server room!
    :scream:

That could be it. Cow energy can't be created nor destroyed.

(You can milk it though -_- )