Valkyrie weapon skins

@Spacecats, @Noesis, @Halrath

So it was mentioned in the EU patch notes as a "Known issue" that you could not use Volcanic, Obsidian, or Glacial weapon skins on the Valkyrie just yet. Since we have to wait longer then EU for the class to come out, will we get to use the weapon skins on our Valkyrie when it does come out next week? I know many people have these skins saved including myself, and it would be quite disappointing to not level a Valkyrie while not being able to wear the weapon skin.

So will these skins be usable on release date or not?

Comments

• That is a good question. Can we please get an answer now if we will get them?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the little comic / story thing on the Valkyrie page it shows the Valkyrie with the weapon skin but that's still not clear enough of a clarification.
  • SwollenPopoSwollenPopo ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    TeraEU gets their smart boxes fixed with vm9...

I hope this one week delay sorted that issue.
    I hope we don't have to wait that long @Spacecats
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

So it was mentioned in the EU patch notes as a "Known issue" that you could not use Volcanic, Obsidian, or Glacial weapon skins on the Valkyrie just yet. Since we have to wait longer then EU for the class to come out, will we get to use the weapon skins on our Valkyrie when it does come out next week? I know many people have these skins saved including myself, and it would be quite disappointing to not level a Valkyrie while not being able to wear the weapon skin.

They should be usable on the release date. Go decorate your pretty little valkyrie.
    Halrath wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

They should be usable on the release date. Go decorate your pretty little valkyrie.

Awesome news! Thanks
  • Will we able to use level 60 scroll on valkyrie when it first comes out?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    WandeukYi wrote: »
    Will we able to use level 60 scroll on valkyrie when it first comes out?

Probably not. They usually disable it for new classes.
  • XuekaoXuekao ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    WandeukYi wrote: »
    Will we able to use level 60 scroll on valkyrie when it first comes out?

no you will not. they locked them from all the new classes on launch if i recall. prevents people from "cheating" on the get to 65 first on the server titles.
  • What time is the update going to be? More specific, when will it be done?
  • L3GJGXJJX6 wrote: »
    What time is the update going to be? More specific, when will it be done?

They haven't announced the specifics yet, but it'll most likely be done at either 9am or 10am PST, based on what's happened with other patches like this.