[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Valkyrie Class Video

124»

Comments

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Spoiled kids these days...
    In Brazil we call this "Geração Mertiolate que não arde"

People losing their cool because the dates are not the exact thing they've been told.... like they missed a flight or a surgery.

I just hope one day, you whinies will be working on a company like that one day, and you'll understand how much work and hassle goes with those dates, how much people have to do overtime and s... just to barely get close to the planned date.

People talk like they have all stuff there ready and just need to "Press 'Apply patch' key to release the new class to everyone".
    Looks like you all whinies learned programming with the Goat MMO Simulator promotional video where the dev trolls and makes a program with an interface where you just click trough the menus "Add quests; add NPCs; Add cool gear; Select world type: Medieval" and the compiler outputs a ready game with a few clicks.

In America we call it being lied to. And it is human nature to be offended.

I call it not being able to read and whining for no reason.
    They've told it REPEATEDLY that April 4th was NOT the definitive date, it was only the closest possible date, it would never get ready sooner than April 4th, that's all they said.
    The name was locked until April 4th, and the character selection screen also said you can create a CHARACTER with that name on the April 4th, go on, make a Slayer with this name if you want it, you can do it now. It was NOT said on the reservation screen that you could create a Valkyrie on the April's 4th. En Masse said countless times that "more details coming on the April 4th".

You did not get lied to, you messed stuff up and got hyped. Be offended as much as you want, we don't need to sympathize with you
  • AccelAccel ✭✭
    woo new hair for castanics
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accel wrote: »
    woo new hair for castanics

I'm actually more hyped for this than the class itself hehe
    (still think I'll be cloning my classic Erina over to a Valkyrie)

I've heard it's 2 new hairstyles and 1 face, is that right?
  • "Every time she crit.."
    I cri
    :scream:
  • edited April 2017
    wonder if it is comming out today?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    You had until April 4th to reserve a name, the class comes a week later and if you reserved a name you had until May to actually use it. This means if you couldn't play right at release you could still have your name guaranteed for a long time.

Then that is what they need to say instead of beating around the bush. They have not made things clear enough for many people. It's all over the forums people are pissed. Even the browsers site conflicts with one information to the next. They don't give reasons to the community. They just do. And these companies expect the player base the have to be happy with consoles? They can't even get the versions they have right now?

They specifically stated more than one time April 4th was not the release date and they would post a date on the 4th. It's other people spreading false rumors that said it was being released on the 4th.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Spoiled kids these days...
    In Brazil we call this "Geração Mertiolate que não arde"

People losing their cool because the dates are not the exact thing they've been told.... like they missed a flight or a surgery.

I just hope one day, you whinies will be working on a company like that one day, and you'll understand how much work and hassle goes with those dates, how much people have to do overtime and s... just to barely get close to the planned date.

People talk like they have all stuff there ready and just need to "Press 'Apply patch' key to release the new class to everyone".
    Looks like you all whinies learned programming with the Goat MMO Simulator promotional video where the dev trolls and makes a program with an interface where you just click trough the menus "Add quests; add NPCs; Add cool gear; Select world type: Medieval" and the compiler outputs a ready game with a few clicks.

In America we call it being lied to. And it is human nature to be offended.

I call it not being able to read and whining for no reason.
    They've told it REPEATEDLY that April 4th was NOT the definitive date, it was only the closest possible date, it would never get ready sooner than April 4th, that's all they said.
    The name was locked until April 4th, and the character selection screen also said you can create a CHARACTER with that name on the April 4th, go on, make a Slayer with this name if you want it, you can do it now. It was NOT said on the reservation screen that you could create a Valkyrie on the April's 4th. En Masse said countless times that "more details coming on the April 4th".

You did not get lied to, you messed stuff up and got hyped. Be offended as much as you want, we don't need to sympathize with you

You don't know a darn thing from my perspective. IN fact you don't know jack when it comes to logical sensibility. You are in correct in saying that they "said it repeatedly. That goes to show that 1. You don't focus on only what the staff threads say. and 2. you don't regularly watch EnMasse Streams.

There may have been statements said by staff in the over 100+ user threads. Be that as it may, THERE HAVE NOT BEEN REPEATATIVE STAFF POST IN NEWS OR ANNOUNCEMENTS OR BROWSER. So shut your face.

YOU are one of those people that actually don't play everyday, and don't see every stream spacecats does. he only said that it wasn't going to be released on his stream 3/31. Coincidentally it was the day before april fools. (And someone who has been known to pull pranks and make mistakes himself.) Especially when it didn't coincide with the browser explanation. I've seen it constantly that people that don't actually play the game spend their entire 24/7 life in the forums and maybe play one or two days out of the entire 30 days and act like they got something to say. You already fit that bracket.

You don't know what I have seen and what others have seen. You think you know something but you don't know jack crap. Counterpoint showed that spacecats said in a "user thread" a thread that I have not read, and probably many others. Which I didn't know about until he showed it. Because it's his job to know these things too and bring it to peoples attention.

This does not mean that the entirety of the community should or would know "all the facts". The fact that I found out today that the 4th was not the release date when I logged in also to see the change in the date there. When things change with out notice that brings concern. I also didn't find out about Spacecats post in another "user thread" until counter point posted it. Which says a lot at this point 'that there is still a lack of full communication from the staff."

I know what I saw. I know what I read I'm not stupid. Also I'm not whinning. I am simply a person that believes in consistency in BUSINESS. EnMasse IS a business regardless of what you feel like saying other wise.

There has been a constant history of falling short on expectancies.

All of this ranting could have been avoided if it simply stated in the originating announcement that the 4th was not the confirmed release date. Their wording allowed that gap of misunderstanding to spread like a plague and could have been easily avoided had they made it crystal clear which they did not.
    March 12 Spacecats says it in a user thread. HOWEVER, neglected to make a staff thread in regards to this which most would actually look at and then understand. Then he says something in stream which was only during a FWC even like he sometimes does. That is his fault for saying what he said during the april fools tradition even if it was a day before. Even then KNOWING that people are assuming that the class was going to be released on the 4th he STILL did not make a staff post in regards to the Valkyrie.

I have been in management shoes before and this nonsense could have easily been avoided had the entirety of facts crystal and clear was posted. They were not. Simple as that. Now we have a lot of people upset as a result because they thought it was going to be released on the 4th to find out something else.

"You guys are still lacking in communication aspects and need to tighten up your ship."

• JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    You had until April 4th to reserve a name, the class comes a week later and if you reserved a name you had until May to actually use it. This means if you couldn't play right at release you could still have your name guaranteed for a long time.

Then that is what they need to say instead of beating around the bush. They have not made things clear enough for many people. It's all over the forums people are pissed. Even the browsers site conflicts with one information to the next. They don't give reasons to the community. They just do. And these companies expect the player base the have to be happy with consoles? They can't even get the versions they have right now?

They specifically stated more than one time April 4th was not the release date and they would post a date on the 4th. It's other people spreading false rumors that said it was being released on the 4th.

This I will agree with. However they should have made individual staff post on this to make it clear instead of just making a statement in user post. That's just not good business mate.