[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

where is our valkyrie?

Comments

• if you give vague info you better expect some pissed off people....vague info LEADS to assumptions....oh well right?
  • SagewaruSagewaru
    edited April 2017
    Yes, EME didn't promise to get new class this week. But RU and EU servers will get it exactly this week. Not next week, not in a month or so. Why we must wait, because of changing classname?
  • So your assumption is wrong, whats the big deal?
    Now that its official that valkyrie will come out at 11th April, whats the problem?
    Who cares about RU and EU? Do we even cross match with their servers, or something?
    O.o
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Maybe I'm just a hater, but I'm glad it's being pushed to next week. Castanic women really rub me the wrong way appearance-wise, and I'm not looking forward to them being the only thing I see 24/7. That, and having every party filled with valks desperately searching for some poor tank to harass with their easy 2m/s dps and some healer to irritate while they facetank everything because counting to 7 and dodging mechanics is hard. Meanwhile enchanting mats skyrocket because every shortsighted individual is trying to get VM for their new flavor of the month dps. God bless delays, wish it were longer tbh. :(
  • Sagewaru wrote: »
    Yes, EME didn't promise to get new class this week. But RU and EU servers will get it exactly this week. Not next week, not in a month or so. Why we must wait, because of changing classname?
    My guess is BHS didn't want to deploy it to the entire world all in the same week in case something went wrong. EU and RU get it this week (Tuesday and Wednesday), NA and JP get it next week (Tuesday and Wednesday).
  • Alright, the wording was quite deceptive when it stated you could create THAT character on 4/4/2017, THAT character being the Valkyrie that I reserved the name for. Totally uncool TERA gods!
  • Eolanthe wrote: »
    Alright, the wording was quite deceptive when it stated you could create THAT character on 4/4/2017, THAT character being the Valkyrie that I reserved the name for. Totally uncool TERA gods!

that's what i tried to show cuz i took a screen shot, but i got bitched out for it....and their saying they never promised it today but i mean they weren't very specific and they just aren't getting that
  • I don't mind waiting another week but to get a name reservation event button with the picture of valkyrie on it and saying that you can create the character under the reserved name on 4/4 was VERY misleading especially when the name reservation event and the valkyrie release date is so close to each other. I get that they never specifically said that the valkyrie was going to be released on 4/4 but they made it so confusing for a lot of people.
  • DmalDmal ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    It states u can create that character on 4/4, never does it say u can create a Valkyrie on 4/4. That is people making assumptions about things that were never announced officially

except you know, the whole name reservation event was LITERALLY advertised towards Valkyrie. The ingame label with a picture of the new class on it saying "you can create your character on the 4th" didn't help the whole thing to not give conflicting information http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-time-to-reserve-your-valkyrie-name

clearly, everyone should be able to understand why people thought it would release today.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dmal wrote: »
    It states u can create that character on 4/4, never does it say u can create a Valkyrie on 4/4. That is people making assumptions about things that were never announced officially

except you know, the whole name reservation event was LITERALLY advertised towards Valkyrie. The ingame label with a picture of the new class on it saying "you can create your character on the 4th" didn't help the whole thing to not give conflicting information http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-time-to-reserve-your-valkyrie-name

clearly, everyone should be able to understand why people thought it would release today.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Yet it was TOTALLY towards , wait what , so I see a lot of ads for a specific product but they have a lot of other things in the ad to display it , I should get every thing in the ad even tho it's only for x but I ASSUME
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is only for whining and should be closed.

We were told for EME staff since march 1st that Valkyrie won't be on April 4th.
  • DmalDmal ✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Implying every player reads the forums or watches the twitch streams. There were absolutely zero posts on the news page about the release not being the 4th up until today, even with the huge amount of people thinking it would be for more than obvious reasons. You can't just act like "oh yeah, by the way, we don't release this update on that day even though a lot of people think so because of conflicting information being out there" on just a stream or the forums without fixing that conflicting information. That's just bad communication.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

Implying every player reads the forums or watches the twitch streams. There were absolutely zero posts on the news page about the release not being the 4th up until today, even with the huge amount of people thinking it would be for more than obvious reasons. You can't just act like "oh yeah, by the way, we don't release this update on that day even though a lot of people think so because of conflicting information being out there" on just a stream or the forums without fixing that conflicting information. That's just bad communication.

There was not info either that Valkyrie was going to be avaliable on April 4th, only assumptions from players. So what you will take more seriuosly? Players assumptions or Official staff info?
  • DmalDmal ✭✭

There was not info either that Valkyrie was going to be avaliable on April 4th, only assumptions from players. So what you will take more seriuosly? Players assumptions or Official staff info?

it's the ingame label tied with the news page saying the name reservation event is FOR valkyrie that even brought those assumptions up though. Because THAT conflicting information HEAVILY implies the release of the class being the 4th. Not having a news post about this not being the case while not fixing the ingame label to the actual release date is the reason people thought it would be like this. I'm not mad or sad about the release being next week, I'm just trying to point out WHY people assumed it was like this, when there's conflicting information going around. That's the point I'm trying to make.