Thank you, Enmasse!

Comments

• xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Eme staff is active? You must be talking about the old staff, not the current staff.

Do you have suggestions on how we can improve?

I would like to see Skyring Slam and Canyon Clash tournaments make a return. However, they require a commentator who is knowledgeable about Tera PVP.

Tonka did a fantastic job!

This actually leads into another, bigger point - we need more CMs who actually play and know a decent amount about the game, even decently knowledgeable about each class.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes, sorry to lead the discussion down a different path. This isn't the place for game suggestions. LancerJiva implied the current crew should be more active so I wanted to follow up and ask how.

When it comes to suggestions on how to improve TERA, there's an entire subforum to post in: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/game-suggestions
    You're doing fine, Spacecats, the whole Enmasse team is. xD As Deluso mentioned earlier with the quote- you can't please everyone. They're bound to always have demands, no matter how much you do.

But since you did cause the derailing, does that mean we feed you to Vergos? Or maybe one hundred?

Speaking of- another favorite moment to add to the thread-

f6993c65e69ce3b34aca22c81a10c00a.gif
  • MophoMopho ✭✭✭
    Kyandii wrote: »
    In light of all the grief, nonsense, and complaints that has flooded the forums this morning because of the upcoming Honorbound update, I wanted to take the time to share my gratefulness with the Enmasse team. I've been playing Tera for many years, dished out my fair share of money for aesthetics, tune in on Friday's for the weekly twitch stream, and not once have I been disappointed with how things are run

That's a lie I bet you where part of the riot back in January of 2016 when EME told the community they had to wait 3 months to do FIHM and DS2 and that you could only do TAR for 3 months straight.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Valkyrie is being released quicker than I anticipated, very good job. Makes next week all the more exciting.
  • Mopho wrote: »
    That's a lie I bet you where part of the riot back in January of 2016 when EME told the community they had to wait 3 months to do FIHM and DS2 and that you could only do TAR for 3 months straight.
    I'm not familiar with what you're speaking of.
    Believe it or not, I play this game for the joy of the events and spending time with my friends.

Please keep future negativity out of this thread as I originally asked in the main post, thank you. ^^
  • MophoMopho ✭✭✭
    Kyandii wrote: »
    I'm not familiar with what you're speaking of.
    Believe it or not, I play this game for the joy of the events and spending time with my friends.

Please keep future negativity out of this thread as I originally asked in the main post, thank you. ^^

"I played the game for many years" Yeah okay, carry on with your brown nosing.

I'm sorry you feel so strongly negative over a few words I wanted the Enmasse team to hear. If that's what I have to be to share a little appreciation to a team who works hard for us, then so be it.

You do know that you can play the game without being a part of the insipid and, quite frankly, stupid whining that tends to happen around here. When I saw the news of the delay, I simply shrugged and decided to wait. Crying about it wasn't gonna change anything. I think OP just meant she had no idea of whatever riot was going on. But of course, clearly one must be rude and whiny and "part of the riot" in order to have played this game many years. If you haven't got anything nice to say (as is the point of this thread) then don't say anything. It's really not that difficult~!

--
    Anywho, back to the original topic, my favorite moments in tera have been running around with the guild mates in the open world. Not necessarily a game related thing, but doing the content with them has always been a blast. Same with running around learning mechanics. Tera's combat makes that a nice experience!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Yep thanks @Spacecats and the team for mongo's Kyra's and santa's
    And the rest of the events that have been added along the way , even if I dont get to them all
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Eme staff is active? You must be talking about the old staff, not the current staff.

YEAH I HAVE ONE, Get a female Dev :p

never shook my head so hard in my life
    i know your suggestion might not be entirely serious but there are people out there who thinks just arbitrarily hiring a woman will fix problems and it makes no sense to me at all

You know they are shot-handed now right? and we had Minea before, I was dead serious. we don't need more DEV male gender locked B) One new female to keep the bois in check, preferably a ........ nwm, gets to personal now =)

I'd like to see a duo in the streams. As long as the dev hired is right for the job.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taybat wrote: »

i know your suggestion might not be entirely serious but there are people out there who thinks just arbitrarily hiring a woman will fix problems and it makes no sense to me at all

You know they are shot-handed now right? and we had Minea before, I was dead serious. we don't need more DEV male gender locked B) One new female to keep the bois in check, preferably a ........ nwm, gets to personal now =)

I'd like to see a duo in the streams. As long as the dev hired is right for the job.

A female partner in the stream cosplaying Female Castanic Valkyrie.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who still really enjoys the game and all it has to offer. Sure I may get frustrated by a few things, but that's just that; a few things.

• We appreciate all the kind words. We care about TERA and want to give everyone a great experience. See y'all in the dream!
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Taybat wrote: »

A female partner in the stream cosplaying Female Castanic Valkyrie.

ya cosplay streams!
  • edited April 2017
    https://i.imgur.com/45hdSwO.jpg
    Thank you, thread starter for this thread!