steamsupport.dll

Launcher gives me error that cant load steamsupport.dll. Tried reinstall the game using simple installation exe and still same error. Removed games that I had installed before but I do not use anymore, reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ to see if that help but is still the same. Did clean of the system and repair of registry, but still same error. Downloaded tera using torrent download and installed the game, but still error. I did not play for a week or two and now I can't enter the game at all what should I do and what will happen to 12-13 characters that I have? I also tried downloading tera launcher from older post here, but still same error so what should I do now? Was thinking that the dll file is in conflict with another one but seems like this is not the problem.

Comments

• You're going to want to submit a support ticket to get this resolved:
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tickets/submit

The support crew will need a little more information as well. Please include your launcher.log file (located in your TERA folder), a screenshot of the error you're getting, and a screenshot of your TERA folder.
  • I did fix it on my own, can I play tera on Linux?
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alec13 wrote: »
    I did fix it on my own, can I play tera on Linux?

Tera is Windows only.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Alec13 wrote: »
    I did fix it on my own, can I play tera on Linux?

There are a couple people who got it working under wine but I haven't attempted it yet.