EME's Specifications PCs

What are the characteristics of the pc that EME uses to play Tera, for example the one that they use for streams.

Comments

• I dont have problem with fps. Im only curious about EME's specs pcs.
  • Kind of an odd question, but sure why not ;D

Our current streaming PC is a couple years old. It uses an NVIDIA GTX 970, 16GB RAM, and a i7 4Ghz CPU. The OS is Windows 10 and the hard drive is a SSD.

Overall TERA runs great on highest detail. Really the only time we run into trouble is when we're simultaneously rendering a stream (X-Split), using GM commands in TERA (which isn't really normal game behavior), and there are hundreds of players around. Then things slow down quite a bit. If anything I wouldn't mind a video card upgrade and maybe a little more RAM, but I haven't gotten around to getting the request in.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Kind of an odd question, but sure why not ;D

Our current streaming PC is a couple years old. It uses an NVIDIA GTX 970, 16GB RAM, and a i7 4Ghz CPU. The OS is Windows 10 and the hard drive is a SSD.

Overall TERA runs great on highest detail. Really the only time we run into trouble is when we're simultaneously rendering a stream (X-Split), using GM commands in TERA (which isn't really normal game behavior), and there are hundreds of players around. Then things slow down quite a bit. If anything I wouldn't mind a video card upgrade and maybe a little more RAM, but I haven't gotten around to getting the request in.

I would say that the video card is not the issue at all, as my GTX 550 Ti can keep up with decent FPS all around the game, except those 100 people situations where no one in this galaxy can render it all in smooth FPS.
    It's a quite known fact that the game needs CPU optimizations, some offloading to the GPU and specially solving the UI CPU hogging and only 2 cores in use.

I would say that new unlocked i3 at some brutal overclock would perform even better than my i5 3570K (or that my processor would do wonders at some 5 GHz or something)