[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Maintenance today at 12pm PT

1235»

Comments

  • edited May 2016
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Treeshark wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    So you guys lowered the ilvl of IoD bams, but you didnt lower their HP.. it takes forever for a dreadnaught +12 reaper to kill the high tier ones. :/

    the item level was lowered so you could do them, but the difficulty is not going to change.

    Which of the IoD Vanguard dailies did En Masse adjust? Hydra, Naga and Giants seem to give the same rewards as before.

    Isn't it not that the rewards changed, but only that the required item level changed?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Treeshark wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    So you guys lowered the ilvl of IoD bams, but you didnt lower their HP.. it takes forever for a dreadnaught +12 reaper to kill the high tier ones. :/

    the item level was lowered so you could do them, but the difficulty is not going to change.

    Which of the IoD Vanguard dailies did En Masse adjust? Hydra, Naga and Giants seem to give the same rewards as before.

    Isn't it not that the rewards changed, but only that the required item level changed?

    They made it so you can do the bams regardless of your item level, but if you are undergeared it will take longer to kill one.
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    So you guys lowered the ilvl of IoD bams, but you didnt lower their HP.. it takes forever for a dreadnaught +12 reaper to kill the high tier ones. :/

    the item level was lowered so you could do them, but the difficulty is not going to change.

    May17 patch
    Island of Dawn
    Added Undercore, Shadecore, Shadetop tokens as rewards.
    Adjusted token store contents and prices.
    Lowered difficulty of monsters.
    Now only one Island of Dawn Vanguard Request can be done at a time.
    Added Vanguard Request to hunt monsters for Schisma gear.
    Added Keening Dawn mote as drop from Island of Dawn BAMs. Effect only works on Island of Dawn.

    Lowered difficulty of monsters ????? really????
  • MCTC5933FG wrote: »
    Lowered difficulty of monsters.


    Lowered difficulty of monsters ????? really????

    I didn't noticed that. D:

    But if you see original ktera patch notes, current mid tier where done as strong as previous top tier. And current top tier were buffed further.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    The Preview on the new costume is not showing...
  • Virtualoid wrote: »
    MCTC5933FG wrote: »
    Lowered difficulty of monsters.


    Lowered difficulty of monsters ????? really????

    I didn't noticed that. D:

    But if you see original ktera patch notes, current mid tier where done as strong as previous top tier. And current top tier were buffed further.

    ok, as if yr're right. pass=tier8 kill high tier(gunner case:no problem and fast) now=tier9 kill high tier(same gunner: freaking much harder)
    as if using tier 7 going on naga in the pass......
    so...if they only lowered the low tier, pls be more specific on the patch note~!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least make keen motes drop as often as the hp and mp ones. It will make farming alot easier.
  • Don't think they need to lower the HP on the BAMs, I can solo it on priest and mystic.
  • some one help me??

    when i start TERA Launcher & Start the Game.. Nothings Happen.. -.- i got stck

    i tried TERA TOOLS but nothing happen.. ZZZzzzz
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    JJWREFMFNE wrote: »
    some one help me??

    when i start TERA Launcher & Start the Game.. Nothings Happen.. -.- i got stck

    i tried TERA TOOLS but nothing happen.. ZZZzzzz

    Could be a JSON Parse error... in that case you can restart the launcher and try again
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I don't get it.. EME said double vanguard credits are back on, but they aren't. Do you guys ever test things before putting the servers back up ?! :P
  • SylvietteSylviette ✭✭✭
    To all the people complaining about it's hard to do IoD vanguard, the part where they said lowering difficulty only apply to Ktera, since they buffed bams' stats like hp/dmg/attack speed by quite an amount when the new gears were release. so they had to nerf them back with the patch we're getting.

    Treeshark lowered the ilvl requirement so that if you're strong enough to do it you can get the reward, not to make it so that you can easily do all those vanguards with outdated gears. Please use common sense.
    Thanks for the ilvl reduction Treeshark. Despite it said 414 for sshm and 409 for DFHM in the patch note, looked like all ilvl requirements for all vanguards have been reduced by 1 tier.
Sign In or Register to comment.