[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Thank you, Enmasse!

13»

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Eme staff is active? You must be talking about the old staff, not the current staff.

Do you have suggestions on how we can improve?

YEAH I HAVE ONE, Get a female Dev :p

Look, as a person of the lady persuasion, I get the desire to see our sisters succeed, but the truth is not a lot of us seem to WANT to be devs--and the one we did get seemed unsuited to the job. I'm sure she is very skilled--but she had a very cold personality on camera.

I would much rather they get the best person for the job than the best woman or the best man. You have an absolute right, even a moral duty, to ask for the changes that seem best to you. But I do, too and so I add my (possibly overlong) comment to yours.

Then again you might have been teasing or sarcastic--in which case I would apologize for taking your comment as serious.

I think the best way to improve is to continue to respond to us the way you have been, and follow through with occasional updates in a centralized location--probably a known problem list stickied to the top of the bug forum? A once a month rundown update, maybe? Date, problem, no new info. Date, problem, bumped to BH on date, no new info.

Then when people spam the forums with the same questions regarding long-term issues, we can link them the update post.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Favorite things...the sloths (yes, really) in Bastion, and all the little comments about them in the quests.

The in jokes literally imbedded in the landscape. (Cliffs of Insanity, anyone?--I almost spit my drink all over my monitor)

I love the variety of things to do and try. I loved all the events in the last 8 months. I'm really excited about the Valkyrie. I like the prizes you picked for the levelup event. I like the special titles. I like that someone who only has a few hours to play in the 24 hour period could still get one, if they do some research and get creative.

It can't be easy to stay positive working with an MMO, and I have never seen Spacecats or anyone on the team, really, get mad or sarcastic or even down.

Kudoes.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eme staff is active? You must be talking about the old staff, not the current staff.

I'd rather they get competent devs :tongue:
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

They already have female devs (BHS), and I believe they were apart of deciding on the boots for the upcoming maid outfit instead of shoes+thigh highs... Oh well. As for female publishers, EME had them before, one having a pretty bad reputation.
  • edited April 2017
    Heyo! I just wanna say how thankful I am to play tera, it was ony of my first mmo to consistently play with my buddies.
    Tera is an imperfect game, but there's still good in the game and it's nice to appreciate and acknowledge what enmasse has done for us. I really enjoy the battle mechanics tera has and the silly streams spacecats do daily haha

Thank you enmasse.
  • edited April 2017

When you say "devs" are you talking about Community Managers? There are whole teams at Bluehole that do the dev work for TERA content. I know you guys mostly see and hear from a few folks and myself here at En Masse, but it's hard to know what you mean since none of us are actually video game developers :p
    Heyo! I just wanna say how thankful I am to play tera, it was ony of my first mmo to consistently play with my buddies.
    Tera is an imperfect game, but there's still good in the game and it's nice to appreciate acknowledge what enmasse has done for us. I really enjoy the battle mechanics tera has and the silly streams spacecats do daily haha

Thank you enmasse.

Thanks so much for posting. There's a lot of really great comments in this thread showing player love for the TERA crew. It's stuff like this that helps keep us motivated to do our best!
  • Yamazuki wrote: »

They already have female devs (BHS), and I believe they were apart of deciding on the boots for the upcoming maid outfit instead of shoes+thigh highs... Oh well. As for female publishers, EME had them before, one having a pretty bad reputation.

Ya I think I know which one you were talking about. But I do miss Minea,she was so sweet and cute. I remember her making like coffee post thing while tera was in maintence,and she did stuff of week.
    Heck I have a friend in Seattle. What does a girl have to do to work for eme?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Taybat wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »

Ya I think I know which one you were talking about. But I do miss Minea,she was so sweet and cute. I remember her making like coffee post thing while tera was in maintence,and she did stuff of week.

have big bewbies..

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭

When you say "devs" are you talking about Community Managers? There are whole teams at Bluehole that do the dev work for TERA content. I know you guys mostly see and hear from a few folks and myself here at En Masse, but it's hard to know what you mean since none of us are actually video game developers :p
    Tera is an imperfect game, but there's still good in the game and it's nice to appreciate acknowledge what enmasse has done for us. I really enjoy the battle mechanics tera has and the silly streams spacecats do daily haha

Thank you enmasse.

Thanks so much for posting. There's a lot of really great comments in this thread showing player love for the TERA crew. It's stuff like this that helps keep us motivated to do our best!

By "devs" I meant people.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

A female co-cm would net EME a legion of thirsty, but loyal, fanbois/grils. Actually not a bad idea :pleased:

In all seriousness though, EME doesn't have developers. They're a publishing company - they don't make the games themselves. At most you can label them as technicians :expressionless:
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Taybat wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »

have big bewbies..
    EASILY ARRANGED :pleased:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servers are going to explode in 10 minutes, that was a good one CMs, we were in a dungeon at a boss, loled hard and CH global which is always full of nuts got some heavy activities lol

<3 NA TERA.