[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Screenshots of Fashion Coupon Ninja Items

Comments

• XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    And have you perchance verified that the ones that SAY are dyeable indeed are...?

Edit: Interestingly, the red sinestral dress doesn't say it is dyeable, only the gold one does.
  • edited May 2016
    Xaera wrote: »
    And have you perchance verified that the ones that SAY are dyeable indeed are...?

They are... but the preview doesn't work there either, so it's not exactly easy to do. But as an example, here's a one-hour Indigo Dye applied to the Ninja White Silk Formal Dress. (Which actually, as it randomly turns out, doesn't look that bad... lol )
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Xaera wrote: »

Edit: Interestingly, the red sinestral dress doesn't say it is dyeable, only the gold one does.

I have dyed mine black then back to a pale blue says I can verify they are dyeable.
  • Ohhh I really wish they would make the purple bolero dress available for regular Elin cloth classes, I've always loved that costume but only the black version is available for them :(

Thank you for posting all this, counterpoint! Very much appreciate your hard work <3
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Leluvely wrote: »
    Ohhh I really wish they would make the purple bolero dress available for regular Elin cloth classes, I've always loved that costume but only the black version is available for them :(

Thank you for posting all this, counterpoint! Very much appreciate your hard work

Is the regular one not dyeable?
  • Thanks mate!
  • Eruanne555Eruanne555 ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    [REMOVED.]
  • Eruanne555 wrote: »
    Weapon skin previews are NOT working. So does anyone have screenshots of those? 'Cause EME are taking their sweet [filtered] time fixing this problem.
    I tested them all and the previews for these were all working for me in the fashion coupon store just by left-clicking on each one. For you it's not working?
  • ZebNikoZebNiko ✭✭
    I wish popo had this many options~
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad the staff made this thread an announcement. And if the forums ever decide to make players into forum mods or whatever, I'd vote hands down for this guy. Anyway. First post looking great now.
  • MyuuMewMyuuMew ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ohhh I really wish they would make the purple bolero dress available for regular Elin cloth classes, I've always loved that costume but only the black version is available for them :(

Thank you for posting all this, counterpoint! Very much appreciate your hard work

The black version is dyeable but its texture mapping will make it pretty dark dye colours.
    I tired tu dye the jacket white on my sorc when it first came out but got grey as a result.
  • NaedixNaedix ✭✭
    Are any of the Dragon Jackets dyeable? I'd love to have one in bright red.
  • MuiMui ✭✭
    Sugoi!

Thanks, CP!
  • MyuuMew wrote: »

The black version is dyeable but its texture mapping will make it pretty dark dye colours.
    I tired tu dye the jacket white on my sorc when it first came out but got grey as a result.

yeah I've tried dyeing it before for my priest and it just came out really dark, I much prefer the lighter purple like the one the ninja has
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    I am now really curious how the ninja bolero dyes. The normal ones dye the stockings and gloves. But the ninja ones have variation in the black but not the rest... The regular still tints that part though...