[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

4/28 Twitch Stream: Valkyrie Loading Screen Contest

7KrE9wR.jpg

The Valkyrie Loading Screen Contest is over and we're ready to announce the winners! The top winners will get an EMP prize along with the rare honor of joining the ranks of previous community artwork to be featured as in-game loading screens as detailed in the original news post: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-contest-valkyrie-loading-screens

Good luck to everyone who entered! You can see the winners live at 3 p.m. PDT at www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• *shakes with excitement*
    *remembers still has commissions in line*
    *shakes with pressure instead*
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Can I enter from Australia? I see the rules state otherwise but damn I'm tired of being excluded from things just because of my location......
  • How exciting! I can't wait to get started on my entry! :D
  • *sees that STANDARD EME RULES APPLY*

That's sad, I really want to join but I am from SEA region. Can we not do something about it? ;(
  • Rokubyou wrote: »
    *sees that STANDARD EME RULES APPLY*

That's sad, I really want to join but I am from SEA region. Can we not do something about it? ;(

Where are those rules?
  • Contest is only OPEN for those in NA. So yeah, lulz.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Merkraad wrote: »
    Rokubyou wrote: »

Where are those rules?
    http://tera.enmasse.com/standalone-pages/contest-rules #2

2. Entrant Eligibility. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA AND MEXICO, WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE ON THE DATE REFERENCED BELOW AS THE START DATE FOR THE CONTEST ("ENTRANTS"). Entrants under the legal age of majority in their country of residence, but are over the age of 13 years of age and a resident of the United States of America must submit a written statement signed by their parents or guardians that they have read, understood and agree to these Contest rules with Entrant’s entry, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules on behalf of the Entrant and themselves. Entrants residing in the States of North Dakota, Vermont, Connecticut or Maryland in the United States, the Province of Quebec in Canada are not eligible to participate in this Contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the Entrant, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent. Offers void where prohibited by law.
  • Can i draw an Valkyrie Amani?
    Oh, wait, i don't know how to draw :(
  • Wait...so EU can't join it? T_T Hell, I wanted to show my love for NA version. This sucks ._.
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    Merkraad wrote: »

Where are those rules?
    http://tera.enmasse.com/standalone-pages/contest-rules #2

2. Entrant Eligibility. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA AND MEXICO, WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE ON THE DATE REFERENCED BELOW AS THE START DATE FOR THE CONTEST ("ENTRANTS"). Entrants under the legal age of majority in their country of residence, but are over the age of 13 years of age and a resident of the United States of America must submit a written statement signed by their parents or guardians that they have read, understood and agree to these Contest rules with Entrant’s entry, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules on behalf of the Entrant and themselves. Entrants residing in the States of North Dakota, Vermont, Connecticut or Maryland in the United States, the Province of Quebec in Canada are not eligible to participate in this Contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the Entrant, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent. Offers void where prohibited by law.

Thanks StarSprite.

Major bummer :(

More free time to play I guess =P
  • Merkraad wrote: »

Where are those rules?

I've turned that bullet into a link that leads to the full contest rules.
  • I am very very excited, maybe too excited that I can't stop thinking about this, the new class and wonderful game! <3
    *Is slightly hyper and jumpy when excited*
  • PantyPanty ✭✭
    ty eme for holding another one :3
  • yay, another art contest a lot of people can't enter, including me
    so sad rn :(
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amianne wrote: »
    yay, another art contest a lot of people can't enter, including me
    so sad rn :(

If can trust an American friend, make the ART and let them do it on your behalf? is it legal? :D IDK lol Don't kill me Spacecats lol