[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!
Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

How does Valkyrie Rewards Box work?

How does the Valkyrie Rewards Box work?

According to the official post we level to level 2 by April 30 to get the (first) box. It has a level 15 box in it, which in turns has a level 20 box, and I assume more boxes every 5 levels until 65?

Do we have to level to 65 until April 30 to open the level 65 box, or is leveling to level 2 by April 30 the only prerequisite to having/opening all the boxes?

Comments

• GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Reaching level 2 and obtaining the first box by april 30th is the most likely.
  • From what I remember you hit level 2 get some cosmetics. Hit level 10 get a gear and enchant scrolls box (Maybe only exclusive to EU but builds can be similar). After that it's been like the old system x amount of rewards per 5-10 levels.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    Merkraad wrote: »
    Do we have to level to 65 until April 30 to open the level 65 box, or is leveling to level 2 by April 30 the only prerequisite to having/opening all the boxes?
    Apparently they enacted the old leveling boxes. This means, you will only get the box if you hit lvl 2 by April 30th. Then the system does not send out boxes anymore. Once you have the box, you can level as slow as possible.

I even have one of the old leveling boxes on one of my characters.

• edited April 2017
    It is possible that they could put a limit on the contents of the final box and some of the "exclusive" aspects, such as the title, may not keep working indefinitely. I wouldn't necessarily assume that all of the benefits will keep working forever and ever. (It also talks about including Undercede tokens, for example, and my understanding is that these will be deprecated in the next major content patch.)
  • This means, you will only get the box if you hit lvl 2 by April 30th. Then the system does not send out boxes anymore. Once you have the box, you can level as slow as possible.

This is correct.
  • The boxes are like Russian nesting dolls. All you need is the first box from getting level 2 before the 30th. After that you just need the appropriate character level required to open the boxes inside. You can take as long as you like.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    This means, you will only get the box if you hit lvl 2 by April 30th. Then the system does not send out boxes anymore. Once you have the box, you can level as slow as possible.

This is correct.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The boxes are like Russian nesting dolls. All you need is the first box from getting level 2 before the 30th. After that you just need the appropriate character level required to open the boxes inside. You can take as long as you like.

Cool this box works like that.

I do have a side question regarding the end title of the box "Chooser of the Slain". I was in a IM group for LKN earlier and the brawler had the valkyrie title. I asked them how they got it and they replied they was a god. My question is, was this an expected bug for another race/class to obtain the title too? IS there plans to fix this or will we see Chooser of the Slain on every class now? And if you do get the said title on another class will it be removed in the future?

Thanks for any help!
  • I don't see any way a Brawler might get a Valkyrie title. Has anyone else witnessed something like this?
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    using reserved name sent out a valkyrie box and it was explicitly stated that the reserved name didn't have to be a valkyrie

no clue if it did give other classes one, but that'd be my guess
  • vpJwX.png
    Just done this now after seeing this thread, you can use the reserved name for any class and you'll automatically be sent the box when you log into the character.

Can't really use any of the castanic-only rewards unless you're a castanic.
  • So I used the new system to skip tutorial island. I came out as lvl 13 valkerie. I didn't get my box yet. I even went back to steps tone island to do quest so I could unlock my mount. Will I be punished for not doing steps tone first. Or does it take time to send. I'm already just short of 20lvl.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Sanorangrl wrote: »
    So I used the new system to skip tutorial island. I came out as lvl 13 valkerie. I didn't get my box yet. I even went back to steps tone island to do quest so I could unlock my mount. Will I be punished for not doing steps tone first. Or does it take time to send. I'm already just short of 20lvl.

my man you are very late to the party.
This discussion has been closed.