[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What reason ppl like SpaceCats?

What reason ppl like SpaceCats?

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    He's our master, he controls us, manages us... That's why he's a community manager, after all. He's like our savior, every week he shares his goods to the citizens of Arborea. He can predict the future and tell us what is to come, and the one that lets us see into the heavens every Friday at 3 PM PST. He is our hope that shines the light to let us know that the Gods haven't forgotten us, and that they are at work to keep our world in one piece. It was once said that Spacecats tamed the Skywhale, and rides it while watching over our world.

Bless us, Spacecats.
  • He ate lots of ice cream, but never gets fat.
    I wonder what is his secret...
    :anguished:
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    NPCPak wrote: »
    He's our master, he controls us, manages us... That's why he's a community manager, after all. He's like our savior, every week he shares his goods to the citizens of Arborea. He can predict the future and tell us what is to come, and the one that lets us see into the heavens every Friday at 3 PM PST. He is our hope that shines the light to let us know that the Gods haven't forgotten us, and that they are at work to keep our world in one piece. It was once said that Spacecats tamed the Skywhale, and rides it while watching over our world.

Bless us, Spacecats.

I am my own Master. There are none that are Master of me.

Spacecats is a good kitty when he wants to be. The icecream and sweets is what keeps him sweet. He has seemed to be edgy lately though. I would think it due to the work load.
    lol
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    In secret, he is actually a cat. Reason enough for me. :3
  • He is so cute :p
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Because he colors his hair without shame, and puts on womens make up to look like anime ninja. Because he will do the silliest and most ridiculous of things that nobody else will do. He makes the outcast feel good. lol
  • Because we have no choice.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    Honestly (Oh gosh I'm gonna gush on a crush of mine? Gross?) he's really down to Earth and puts his best foot forward when it comes to humour. He is pretty cute. He quoted Dakuryon for me.
    Something about him is just relaxing in that good way. Like, you could totally go people watching, but instead of watching people you're making terrible jokes about the weather or talking about something way off topic.
  • he has cat in his name and i really love cats tbh
  • I like cats too but I never win the raffle
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not entirely sure too many people like him right now.
  • He reminds me of people i've gotten fights with in the past. But at the same time, he's an above average community manager that makes it seem like he's the only one trying. He takes fire like a champ even though most of it is directed at others in shadow. But the reason i feel he's a +3 is because of one of the earlier streams where he married someone and then spawned a bunch of mobs who then killed his character. His comedy style is what puts him above.

ps it's really hard to earn points in my book, so 3 is a big number
  • Thanks you guys :p

I really appreciate your kind comments. I like you guys too <3

I'm really excited for tomorrow's Twitch stream by the way. Showing off the artistic side of the TERA community is one of the things I love best, so I can't wait to show off the loading screen contest results and reveal the winners. I hope to see some of you there!
  • *slams fists on table*

BRING BACK SOLOMON FOR ME