New Elite Status Page

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice they updated it. I was gonna make a thread about it earlier, as a few hours ago it did not reflected the current elite status, but i held back cause i figured they were working on it.
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Spacecats

"The best loot drops from dungeons. The more dungeons you can play on any given day, the more loot you're pick up. So getting double the usual number of entries effectively doubles your loot!"

typo (sidenote, I am for hire if you guys want an editor :3)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah looks nice, also it means if you don't have a Popo char, you are not eligible for elite :awesome:
  • MagichanMagichan ✭✭✭
    3 Poporis on the page, yet only 1 Elin?

0/10 cancelled elite pls EME
  • We also updated the Elite subscription page. You can see how much Elite Status time you have on your account and when your subscription is due to renew or expire.

https://store.enmasse.com/tera/elite-status
  • @Spacecats

"The best loot drops from dungeons. The more dungeons you can play on any given day, the more loot you're pick up. So getting double the usual number of entries effectively doubles your loot!"

typo (sidenote, I am for hire if you guys want an editor :3)

I fixed the typo. Thanks for letting us know.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Magichan wrote: »

it's called elite status, not elinte status... :D
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭

Magichan wrote: »

now elite is oficialy "Elite" for poporis huehue
  • Great Item names EME! c68ec4aeaa1faf55bd962e66bc5e6f1b.png
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Spacecats @Geletron can we have gold hunter boosts moved from elite bar to work like the others elite boosts?
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭
    While they're at it, can they stop pretending that an increase in daily quests is relevant anymore? You know, after BHS removed all of the reward from daily quests during Fate of Arun...two years ago.... :^)
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Pages wrote: »
    While they're at it, can they stop pretending that an increase in daily quests is relevant anymore? You know, after BHS removed all of the reward from daily quests during Fate of Arun...two years ago.... :^)

somes still want black panter from rep archivements
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭

You can get it without double daily quests. If the black panther mount is really the only benefit of daily quests, then what's the point advertising that you get x2 daily quests with elite? Daily quests were relevant during 60 patch, but they've been replaced with the vanguard system from Fate of Arun.
  • Pages wrote: »
    275 and doesn't fly.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    275 and doesn't fly.

collectors might want it still.