Tera birthday sale this monday?

:D curious if tera having there usual birthday sale? or any events during the release of Valkyrie

Comments

• berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    or is it in may?
    LOL
  • No. My birthday was yesterday. No sale.

It's certainly POSSIBLE there will be some sales during the valkyrie release, and similarly during May, our anniversary month.

Stay tuned.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Halrath Yeah, happy late Birth-Day lol.

I really hope, really wish that I get some money to buy some EMP on anniversary sale lol it is really sad being poor, each dollar equals 4k of currency where I live and I make like 2 dollar a day. So [filtered], I make a lot more playing Tera daily for couple of hours :bawling: lols
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    No. My birthday was yesterday. No sale.

It's certainly POSSIBLE there will be some sales during the valkyrie release, and similarly during May, our anniversary month.

Stay tuned.

happy belate birthday! ;v; and thank you!
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭

Stay tuned.

@Halrath
    How about something everyone can participate? :expressionless:
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭

Stay tuned.

Damn now all you did was make me hold off on buying EMP. So we should have a sale tomorrow call it the preview sale and we get 1 day to get everything we will get in May :p
  • I hope they release Castanic female costume boxes like they did when ninja released and had elin costume boxes (a box which generates a random elin costume)
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    @wokthefok xD I hope they have elin box's to
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    No. My birthday was yesterday.
    really
    sooo
    wheres my piece of birthday cake then
    and the chips drinks n games :p

• Halrath wrote: »

Stay tuned.

Mine was yesterday too! Happy belated birthday. :D

Can't wait to see what possible sales happen for Tera's birthday.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    wokthefok wrote: »
    I hope they release Castanic female costume boxes like they did when ninja released and had elin costume boxes (a box which generates a random elin costume)

I remember they released the garment boxes 1st for Elin on the Ninja patch and then later on for each race. Valkyrie release sure would be a great time to re-release the castanic version.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should release a garment box for males too. Yes i know, females have way more cosmetics than males, but that doesn't mean the males should be left behind. Cmon! is the anniversary! release something for EVERYONE and not just for females characters to wear. Garment box for males would be good.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    @Zoknahal they have release garment boxs before for males I dono how well that went tho xD