[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Where are male only classes?

Comments

• HyddeHydde ✭✭
    The big majority of people who play TERA are male nerds who like to have some eye candy and fantasize with pervy suits for their virtual girflriends

legit.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Hydde

It will always be more apealing for people traveling on mountains and valleys than... you know what.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    I prefer playing male characters because I can't get into fake CG T&A. That's just one of those weird fetishes I don't follow. Unfortunately, this is a Korean game (I think) and they follow that weird [filtered] crap and whatever their fan base wants is what we get. =( Would be a whole lot better if all classes, or at least most, were not gender / race locked so players could be more varied. A lot of players that I use to play Tera with don't understand and don't like the gender / race locking and that is from mostly males but also a couple females. Also, you can make just male (older vanilla) classes, or if you don't like it don't play cause voicing an opinion against it doesn't do anything. There have been players voicing against gender / race locking since it started and we still have it. I am a founder and I made my 8 slots all male vanilla classes. I'll make one of each of the newer classes, female of course, but once they hit 65 I will just let them collect dust. As cool as the new classes can be I find no fun in gender / race locked classes. Of course, if they had made one class female locked and then the following one male locked class and then back and forth I would probably have less to dislike but it's not that way. Hoping that in the future they at least throw us a male locked class to shut us up cause I'd be all over it. Til then, it's fake CG T&A gender / race locked classes.
  • another new class which is a fkin gender locked class....female? seriously do u guys think that all the ppl here wanted to play a char where all female in it? these enmasse are a bunch of smart ppl. if u guys not adding a male only class then might aswell consider to delete all the male class that is already in game...end of story..what a waste of time trying to come back to this game knowing all the new class is gender locked to a friggin female class..ridiculous
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyoisme wrote: »
    another new class which is a fkin gender locked class....female? seriously do u guys think that all the ppl here wanted to play a char where all female in it? these enmasse are a bunch of smart ppl. if u guys not adding a male only class then might aswell consider to delete all the male class that is already in game...end of story..what a waste of time trying to come back to this game knowing all the new class is gender locked to a friggin female class..ridiculous

EnMasse had nothing to do with it, and there's nothing they can do except pass on our wishes to BHS. Go complain on the KTERA forums, it'll be more effective.
  • Oyoisme wrote: »
    another new class which is a fkin gender locked class....female? seriously do u guys think that all the ppl here wanted to play a char where all female in it? these enmasse are a bunch of smart ppl. if u guys not adding a male only class then might aswell consider to delete all the male class that is already in game...end of story..what a waste of time trying to come back to this game knowing all the new class is gender locked to a friggin female class..ridiculous

Just how many times do we have to say that En Masse has no direct say on what character will be created by the BHS? EME can only relay our wants here but we should not expect that everything will go our way.

What a waste of time going back to the game? Lol, no one even bothered to ask you to go back here in the first place. Go play another game if you like for all we care.
  • Killstyle wrote: »
    I prefer playing male characters because I can't get into fake CG T&A. That's just one of those weird fetishes I don't follow. Unfortunately, this is a Korean game (I think) and they follow that weird [filtered] crap and whatever their fan base wants is what we get. =(

If you're turned off by fake CG T&A, that's fine. In many classes you still have the option to play a popo... much more realistic in my opinion.

Admit it, you're just upset because, for once in your life, you're dealing with virtual "[filtered] discrimination" and the lack of male privilege that women deal with every day.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Hydde wrote: »
    The big majority of people who play TERA are male nerds who like to have some eye candy and fantasize with pervy suits for their virtual girflriends

legit.

yea

the only male gender lock is popori and baraka = asnwered

if you dont pick this races besides play casual class is the problem
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Popo are amazingly fun to play but Baraka are just too big imo. I tried leveling one recently and I found it was so large that I couldn't see around him in certain ares and was a bit disconcerting. I don't have the issue with my Amani Lancer or any of my male Castanics but the baraka just seems off with the camera for some reason.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is the sjw nonsense, boys sure are triggered easily, such sensitive snowflakes kek it's just a game bro

writing that gave me a hernia you're welcome
  • Males are ugly there is no real point to playing as one in an MMO, BHS makes more money off female costumes so no point putting all that effort in.

A male only class would do horribly because most people don't want to play as males.
  • What sick perverted person wants to play a male only class? Like unless you a masochist i cant see why you would NOT want to play the better looking/better sounded female side.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Males are ugly there is no real point to playing as one in an MMO, BHS makes more money off female costumes so no point putting all that effort in.

A male only class would do horribly because most people don't want to play as males.
    Gremi wrote: »
    What sick perverted person wants to play a male only class? Like unless you a masochist i cant see why you would NOT want to play the better looking/better sounded female side.

yea, play lolitas are no for pervos , yea :awesome:
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    When players willing to open wallet for male only class...
  • MagichanMagichan ✭✭✭
    New Baraka-only class, except it's all the same attacks as a Kumas please?

Kumas Royal is a very popular battleground, so clearly players want more of that same gameplay~!