[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Item Claim items for Glaiveathon can only be claimed for another hour!

2»

Comments

• This is out of the ordinary, and unexpected. I'll look into why this is happening for future codes, but unfortunately I believe timers like this are tied to the items themselves and the way they're delivered via Item Claim. I think some items from the Glaiveathon will have to remain this way. I'll warn people today about it.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    This is out of the ordinary, and unexpected. I'll look into why this is happening for future codes, but unfortunately I believe timers like this are tied to the items themselves and the way they're delivered via Item Claim. I think some items from the Glaiveathon will have to remain this way. I'll warn people today about it.

Thank you for the heads up! I knew it had to be some sort of issue/mistake in the delivery.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    This is out of the ordinary, and unexpected. I'll look into why this is happening for future codes, but unfortunately I believe timers like this are tied to the items themselves and the way they're delivered via Item Claim. I think some items from the Glaiveathon will have to remain this way. I'll warn people today about it.

Thanks, now we're aware :)
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    You srsly can't understand this? is it so hard to understand that it was a Valkyrie event and not the weekly twitch event? Any twitch event was announced on news page? All those goals and stuff that was said. I mean, srsly.

Yeah I mean seriously Spacecats just admitted that it wasn't supposed to work that way, out of the ordinary and unexpected, and that he will give people a heads up if the codes are running short. I mean seriously can you believe you were completely wrong. srlsy.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muggsly wrote: »
    You srsly can't understand this? is it so hard to understand that it was a Valkyrie event and not the weekly twitch event? Any twitch event was announced on news page? All those goals and stuff that was said. I mean, srsly.

Yeah I mean seriously Spacecats just admitted that it wasn't supposed to work that way, out of the ordinary and unexpected, and that he will give people a heads up if the codes are running short. I mean seriously can you believe you were completely wrong. srlsy.

And oh he admitted it is not the same as Weekly twitch, so has a different build. DW I am waiting for another cry thread tomorrow about twitch event.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭

And oh he admitted it is not the same as Weekly twitch, so has a different build. DW I am waiting for another cry thread tomorrow about twitch event.

Oh my god, shut up. There's already a timer on claiming codes, there is no good reason to give claiming the items you got from the codes a short timer.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »

Oh my god, shut up. There's already a timer on claiming codes, there is no good reason to give claiming the items you got from the codes a short timer.

Well, You can say shut up to all the pointless crying threads that taking over forums. These threads lost its value, Spacecats being polite here and see this through but still I don't see points for crying, I lost items too btw.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »

Well, You can say shut up to all the pointless crying threads that taking over forums. These threads lost its value, Spacecats being polite here and see this through but still I don't see points for crying, I lost items too btw.

dlTQEu7.jpg
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭

Just admit you were wrong that you made a baseless speculation and it turned out you missed the mark. You are trying to spin this and just making yourself look worse in the process. Anyway I am out and glad to know I was right in this situation and the issue will be rectified in today's stream since that is what I wanted. To make sure that no one was left out by this issue. Srsly :p
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭

spacecats may be polite but all i'm seeing is a rude brat right here.