"The Glaiveathon" Valkyrie Preview Stream April 7 and 8!

12346»

Comments

  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @tisnotme thanks, I am blind as heck, I used it before :eh: Played too much Popo recently, don't judge B)
    :) np , won't judge blast to help
  • @Spacecats and everyone that was on the stream watching and redeemed codes:
    I have not received Fragments from 'TheFinalRuneMark' code. I got the car, the 500 reward credits, the dragon wings, the dragon scales, but not the fragments. Maybe a delay, I'll check logging in today, report back if there isn't nothing by midnight (GMT time.)

    Confirmed received fragments. It was a delay as I've suspected.

    Sorry for the wait. When a lot of codes are redeemed all at once, the Item Claim can get a little overwhelmed and put things into a delivery queue. Unfortunately that's what I originally thought was happening with some of the earlier item codes, and it turns out they really were borked. I hope the final code with the dragon wings and go-kart helps make up for any missing deliveries.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    @Spacecats and everyone that was on the stream watching and redeemed codes:
    I have not received Fragments from 'TheFinalRuneMark' code. I got the car, the 500 reward credits, the dragon wings, the dragon scales, but not the fragments. Maybe a delay, I'll check logging in today, report back if there isn't nothing by midnight (GMT time.)

    Confirmed received fragments. It was a delay as I've suspected.

    Sorry for the wait. When a lot of codes are redeemed all at once, the Item Claim can get a little overwhelmed and put things into a delivery queue. Unfortunately that's what I originally thought was happening with some of the earlier item codes, and it turns out they really were borked. I hope the final code with the dragon wings and go-kart helps make up for any missing deliveries.

    Go Kart always and always make us happy as heck o:) Tnx a lot
  • I'm still curious as to why it says "Help me" over your eyes in the community feature intro.
    vfJj3.png
  • Nepgeah wrote: »
    I'm still curious as to why it says "Help me" over your eyes in the community feature intro.
    vfJj3.png

    Sorry I swear I don't know what you mean. *blinks twice*
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Nepgeah wrote: »
    I'm still curious as to why it says "Help me" over your eyes in the community feature intro.
    vfJj3.png

    Sorry I swear I don't know what you mean. *blinks twice*

    vfJtM.png

    What about this then?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am off Tuesday YEY B) :awesome:

    But there is a problem, I have early work Wendsday gotta wake up 6:30 AM :cry:

    and another thing that we get patch around 9:00 AM PST :expressionless:

    that means it is 9:00 PM for meh on Tuesday :bawling:

    What a Popo Off I have Tuesday :lol: :rage:
  • edited April 2017
    duke.png

    The code "DukeHadItComing" doesnt work for me :(
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    @Spacecats and everyone that was on the stream watching and redeemed codes:
    I have not received Fragments from 'TheFinalRuneMark' code. I got the car, the 500 reward credits, the dragon wings, the dragon scales, but not the fragments. Maybe a delay, I'll check logging in today, report back if there isn't nothing by midnight (GMT time.)

    Confirmed received fragments. It was a delay as I've suspected.

    Sorry for the wait. When a lot of codes are redeemed all at once, the Item Claim can get a little overwhelmed and put things into a delivery queue. Unfortunately that's what I originally thought was happening with some of the earlier item codes, and it turns out they really were borked. I hope the final code with the dragon wings and go-kart helps make up for any missing deliveries.

    @Spacecats Alright so, in my account settings, I have Glaiveathon Rewards 4 under Unredeemed Codes. It's just the 3x Dragon Scales, everything else from that code I got, the alkahest, etc. It says to contact Customer Support. Now you mentioned that the earlier item codes were really borked. The final code did help making up for missing deliveries. I would like to ask the community if anyone still has any unredeemed codes on their account settings page. I'll be able to create amore specific ticket for Customer Support and not overwhelm support with the same problem.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    @Spacecats and everyone that was on the stream watching and redeemed codes:
    I have not received Fragments from 'TheFinalRuneMark' code. I got the car, the 500 reward credits, the dragon wings, the dragon scales, but not the fragments. Maybe a delay, I'll check logging in today, report back if there isn't nothing by midnight (GMT time.)

    Confirmed received fragments. It was a delay as I've suspected.

    Sorry for the wait. When a lot of codes are redeemed all at once, the Item Claim can get a little overwhelmed and put things into a delivery queue. Unfortunately that's what I originally thought was happening with some of the earlier item codes, and it turns out they really were borked. I hope the final code with the dragon wings and go-kart helps make up for any missing deliveries.

    @Spacecats Alright so, in my account settings, I have Glaiveathon Rewards 4 under Unredeemed Codes. It's just the 3x Dragon Scales, everything else from that code I got, the alkahest, etc. It says to contact Customer Support. Now you mentioned that the earlier item codes were really borked. The final code did help making up for missing deliveries. I would like to ask the community if anyone still has any unredeemed codes on their account settings page. I'll be able to create amore specific ticket for Customer Support and not overwhelm support with the same problem.

    Same as you, the 3 scales from that code are still unredeemed, but I think those were given in another code. It's still annoying having something show up as unredeemed.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am off Tuesday YEY B) :awesome:

    But there is a problem, I have early work Wendsday gotta wake up 6:30 AM :cry:

    and another thing that we get patch around 9:00 AM PST :expressionless:

    that means it is 9:00 PM for meh on Tuesday :bawling:

    What a Popo Off I have Tuesday :lol: :rage:

    my late starts start at 6am and 9:00 AM PST is midnite tue/wed for me , if I'm lucky ill only get a 7.6hr day but doubt it so looking like no fun for me :(
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    tisnotme wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am off Tuesday YEY B) :awesome:

    But there is a problem, I have early work Wendsday gotta wake up 6:30 AM :cry:

    and another thing that we get patch around 9:00 AM PST :expressionless:

    that means it is 9:00 PM for meh on Tuesday :bawling:

    What a Popo Off I have Tuesday :lol: :rage:

    my late starts start at 6am and 9:00 AM PST is midnite tue/wed for me , if I'm lucky ill only get a 7.6hr day but doubt it so looking like no fun for me :(

    Try to aim for the level 30 title, that shouldn't take too long. I know I won't make it to 58 for the next title, let alone 65.
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    Around 5-6 hours saw people enchant +15 glaive...
    12 hours casual solo to 65s... I can go hug my bed now ><
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made it to 47 in about 6 hours... then ran out of time. Oh well.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    made it to 30 in just under 4 hrs but need bed have to be back up for work in 6 n a half now
Sign In or Register to comment.