[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Skill Description Video: Are Glaive Strike and Ground Bash labels the wrong way around?

@Spacecats, I was watching the Skill Description video and from Valkyrie release on TERA EU, unless Gameforge got the skill names wrong, I think that the descriptions in the follow parts are incorrect:

1:31 to 1:32: In TERA EU, this is Ground Bash
1:32 to 1:34: In TERA EU, this is Glaive Strike
1:35 to 1:37: In TERA EU, this is Ground Bash
1:40 to 1:42: In TERA EU, this is Glaive Strike.

Could you check these please?

Comments

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    @Spacecats, I was watching the Skill Description video and from Valkyrie release on TERA EU, unless Gameforge got the skill names wrong, I think that the descriptions in the follow parts are incorrect:

Each publisher determines names and descriptions for their region.
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    They're... the same names though, but the skills are switched around. That's confusing XD
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Ginjitsu Ground Bash is first shown off at 46:40 of the Glaivathon, which means that the other move, which he doesn't actually show off (he uses Bloodflower when he said he was going to use Glaive Strike) when he hits level 16 is Glaive Strike.

Assuming that not much changes from the Production Server, they are the wrong way around.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ginjitsu Ground Bash is first shown off at 46:40 of the Glaivathon, which means that the other move, which he doesn't actually show off (he uses Bloodflower when he said he was going to use Glaive Strike) when he hits level 16 is Glaive Strike.

Assuming that not much changes from the Production Server, they are the wrong way around.

Either someone F up or it's a good troll.
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

Either someone F up or it's a good troll.

Assuming the Valkyrie Game Guide is correct (a big ask considering EME's history with patch notes), 46:40 is Ground Bash as well.

There's a huge part of me that hopes I'm wrong, but from what I've seen from the stream and the patch notes, I fear might be right.
  • yup, they messed up the video, in hte stream footage (of our future valk) and the class guide it shows clearly that the skills are the same as Eu tera's so the video is clearly wrong
  • edited April 2017

Sharp eyes! You are correct. We'll fix that video and get it out there. Thank you.
    Oh wow.

@Halrath, Thanks for responding so quickly.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    LOL that lag at 2:04 xD even spacecats cant play this without lagging