[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Ruins Guardians powerleveling

Comments

• They nerfed exp by 50% from High level bams <60. Test in EU.
  • edited April 2017
    Zizi2i2 wrote: »
    They nerfed exp by 50% from High level bams <60. Test in EU.

Just to be sure, are you comparing apples to apples? (e.g. Elite vs. non-Elite, Double XP event vs. not, BuddyUp vs. not, TERA Rewards, etc.) They mention in the patch notes that EXP actually increased, but it could just be scaled differently.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zizi2i2 wrote: »
    They nerfed exp by 50% from High level bams <60. Test in EU.

Just to be sure, are you comparing apples to apples? (e.g. Elite vs. non-Elite, Double XP event vs. not, BuddyUp vs. not, TERA Rewards, etc.) They mention in the patch notes that EXP actually increased, but it could just be scaled differently.
    Tera Rewards is probably the important one, easy to forget it's there and does give a big boost even at lower tiers due to how it functions.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    and your video is irrelevant or did you read patch notes about the bams all getting buffed so it will take longer to "power" level anyone on them.

Not much difference actually, since most level 65s can clear ruins guardians very easily.

But still, Powerlevelling has diminished value when the lower levelled players get more access to knowing your crystals and whatnot. Most lower players actually take very long time because of the lack of the proper setup, and giving a proper setup actually makes the kill faster regardless of whether it is buffed or not. Not to mention that the increased EXP gained across the board outside of Kumas' Royale (which honestly needs a nerf in EXP gain) will keep the progression in check.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    @Dhrizzit throughbound makes better guides than you go learn from him then come and talk always looking for fame.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    Dhrizzit wrote: »
    3AJXKWTNR3 wrote: »
    @Dhrizzit what a guide you are without voice nice teaching without talking very informative guides you have there :p

oh what a noob, you dont have idea how many whispers i got of people saying me thanks for bring to the community guides for hard dungeon in my videos

if you cant understand a guide watching, more than reading, sry for you, i dont care.

it's not a guide if you don't guide people. that video is a long and boring recording of you grinding, not explaining anything. you show nothing useful and wanna claim you're helping.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venpai wrote: »
    @Dhrizzit what a guide you are without voice nice teaching without talking very informative guides you have there :p

oh what a noob, you dont have idea how many whispers i got of people saying me thanks for bring to the community guides for hard dungeon in my videos

if you cant understand a guide watching, more than reading, sry for you, i dont care.

it's not a guide if you don't guide people. that video is a long and boring recording of you grinding, not explaining anything. you show nothing useful and wanna claim you're helping.

sure next time i will put some words for guide "killing a mob" in the middle of the screen, and an arrow with a signal " here is the map"

maybe that helps

Or something like why to kill those particular mobs, instead of any other? You know, an explanation.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    why are you guys attacking someone that just posted a video showing off how to plvl off of terraliths? I get that we need to keep up the reputation of being a toxic game, but sheesh you guys are pathetic.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭

sure next time i will put some words for guide "killing a mob" in the middle of the screen, and an arrow with a signal " here is the map"

maybe that helps

you can't slap up boring footage and say you're helping. it's "bad info" as you like to say.

why are you killing these bams? why is it faster than doing red quests? why do you pointlessly insist on doing it till level 30+ when 20 is the usual? what gear sets would be the minimum requirement to do it in a timely fashion? what classes would clear it the fastest if you really wanna min-max it? what glyph set ups would you recommend? crystals? consumables? how close do they need to be for it to count? when does it stop being effective for leveling?

it's gameplay footage, not a guide. at least with dungeon guides it's showing you mechanics. this shows nothing we don't already know. because newer players don't need and shouldn't be power leveled. the normal leveling process may not be the best but it allows them to slowly get skills and learn to use them. not getting them all at once and ruining dungeon runs at that level and possibly later on.

• VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    EllieChu wrote: »
    why are you guys attacking someone that just posted a video showing off how to plvl off of terraliths? I get that we need to keep up the reputation of being a toxic game, but sheesh you guys are pathetic.

toxic nothing. i'm simply explaining why it's not a guide. you're the on tossing around insults.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭

maybe that helps

you can't slap up boring footage and say you're helping. it's "bad info" as you like to say.

why are you killing these bams? why is it faster than doing red quests? why do you pointlessly insist on doing it till level 30+ when 20 is the usual? what gear sets would be the minimum requirement to do it in a timely fashion? what classes would clear it the fastest if you really wanna min-max it? what glyph set ups would you recommend? crystals? consumables? how close do they need to be for it to count? when does it stop being effective for leveling?

it's gameplay footage, not a guide. at least with dungeon guides it's showing you mechanics. this shows nothing we don't already know. because newer players don't need and shouldn't be power leveled. the normal leveling process may not be the best but it allows them to slowly get skills and learn to use them. not getting them all at once and ruining dungeon runs at that level and possibly later on.

stfu

lmao u mad? these are questions people would typically ask. don't post content if you don't want it to be judged. i'm trying to be helpful but if you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend you're perfect that's cool. don't expect anyone to take it seriously though.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fruits wrote: »
    Back on topic, Ruin Guardians on Day 1 is not a viable option anyways if you want to get title but anything else it's fine, especially when you want to skip the whole heavy dialogue and scenes at the beginning.

Why isn't it? Not everyone will play Valk right away.