Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Comments

• is eme fautl, im demand +15 VM 18 and instand lv 65 scroll :awesome:

yea. im can live 30 minutes more because server still no up yet .............................

VM 18? Are you a time traveler? What have you seen?
  • Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.
  • Let's be real, This is EME were talking about, I'd say 2 hours extra then normal maintenance
  • THE SERVERS ARE UP!!

Joke. :T
  • I just ant the servers to be up on time jesus
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Seriously though, there's usually extended maintenance with class releases :awesome:
  • it says 7-9 am why its still not on????????????????????????????????????/
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    I'm eating carrot chips with hummus but there's too much salt.
  • Aimovera wrote: »
    Seriously though, there's usually extended maintenance with class releases :awesome:

but why it doesnt say how long for extension!!!!
  • But if it takes 30 more min my wife might kill me because I'm bothering her.
  • Such impatience in people, holy crap...

@Halrath ty for the update
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.

giphy.gif
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    WolfMaster wrote: »
    But if it takes 30 more min my wife might kill me because I'm bothering her.

Have you tried not doing that?
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.

Thanks for the heads up, Halrath! We don't need a precise ETA but a rough, raw time when you guys expect to make the robohamsters run again would be appreciated! 30m - 1hr? 1hr - 2hr?
  • RIP login servers later :3

cant wait to have my new cutie *-*
This discussion has been closed.