[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Comments

• ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    is eme fautl, im demand +15 VM 18 and instand lv 65 scroll :awesome:

yea. im can live 30 minutes more because server still no up yet .............................

VM 18? Are you a time traveler? What have you seen?
  • Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.
  • Let's be real, This is EME were talking about, I'd say 2 hours extra then normal maintenance
  • THE SERVERS ARE UP!!

Joke. :T
  • I just ant the servers to be up on time jesus
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Seriously though, there's usually extended maintenance with class releases :awesome:
  • it says 7-9 am why its still not on????????????????????????????????????/
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    I'm eating carrot chips with hummus but there's too much salt.
  • Aimovera wrote: »
    Seriously though, there's usually extended maintenance with class releases :awesome:

but why it doesnt say how long for extension!!!!
  • But if it takes 30 more min my wife might kill me because I'm bothering her.
  • Such impatience in people, holy crap...

@Halrath ty for the update
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.

giphy.gif
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    WolfMaster wrote: »
    But if it takes 30 more min my wife might kill me because I'm bothering her.

Have you tried not doing that?
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.

Thanks for the heads up, Halrath! We don't need a precise ETA but a rough, raw time when you guys expect to make the robohamsters run again would be appreciated! 30m - 1hr? 1hr - 2hr?
  • RIP login servers later :3

cant wait to have my new cutie *-*
This discussion has been closed.