[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Comments

• To keep us on our toes.
  • soon as they open the gates. loot the corpses and torch the buildings!
  • Phainein wrote: »
    WolfMaster wrote: »
    But if it takes 30 more min my wife might kill me because I'm bothering her.

Have you tried not doing that?

I enjoy it to much
  • guys its a major patch day you should always expect it to take a minimum of a half hour to an hour longer for maintenance to finish
  • Good to know that it's just some continued maintenance. I agree that an ETA could be nice to have, though.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.

Thanks for the heads up, Halrath! We don't need a precise ETA but a rough, raw time when you guys expect to make the robohamsters run again would be appreciated! 30m - 1hr? 1hr - 2hr?

Soon™

• PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Either we will break login server or the instance matching system, everyone will make new characters and play Valkyrie. I suggest EME keeps Ops on their toes atleast the first 24 hours :lol:
    Halrath wrote: »
    Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.

Thanks for the heads up, Halrath! We don't need a precise ETA but a rough, raw time when you guys expect to make the robohamsters run again would be appreciated! 30m - 1hr? 1hr - 2hr?

Soon™

I LOL'd

Soon™

Well played, good sir. Well played, indeed.

Soon™

ah... the blizzard response... got it
  • WolfMasterWolfMaster ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    guys its a major patch day you should always expect it to take a minimum of a half hour to an hour longer for maintenance to finish

Normally I'm not even on at this time. Made plan just for this and I have about 30 min before I have to afk for 30. Some things can't be changed.
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    I can bet they're literally waiting for loading bars that could finish any second because it only shows progress in chunks. Once the uploads finish they reboot and make sure login works and then open it up for everyone.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

Soon™

best aswerd <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Either we will break login server or the instance matching system, everyone will make new characters and play Valkyrie. I suggest EME keeps Ops on their toes atleast the first 24 hours :lol:

Yeah. I'd imagine that, especially with the 24 hour title event, it's going to be a great deal of work managing everything. Still, I'm sure they're up to the task.

Soon™

ah... the blizzard response... got it

The meme blizzard response, the official one is more along the lines of: It's ready when it's ready.
This discussion has been closed.