Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Comments

• Here's a video that makes you feel like you've died and passed on to a new plane of existence. Use it however you please -- good, evil, genocide.
  • I AM THE ALMIGHTY BARAKA, KNOWLEDGE IS MY POWER
  • pls provide us sustenance in the form of the freshest bananas while we wait, oh great GMs
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Now that I just posted that comment, we need a Baraka specific class. Castanics and Elins have gotten love.. Barakas deserve it. A magic class preferably.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I asked our Operations team if it was a single server responsible for the extended downtime. They said it's all Fey Forest's fault.

Lol, I knew! Spacecats got a server all to him self. =P
  • FaunBaitFaunBait ✭✭✭
    I asked our Operations team if it was a single server responsible for the extended downtime. They said it's all Fey Forest's fault.

Please delete Fey Forest please. No one lives there. It's a ghost town.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

Burn the burdens!

Hahahaha! Zing!

Pls ban Fey Forest. Thanks.
  • But it cant be D: im in FF

Spacecats you best level a valkyrie to 65 so I can lay you out for this disrespect to my family
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    FaunBait wrote: »
    i love ur nonstop exploding male hormone bro

Seriously. I've fought against you in CS and you were pretty good at healing with your mystic. I'm not trying to be "exploding male hormone." I'm just seriously curious why you stay on inners when you're a mystic?

...really????
    Well, I once had a heal on inner siege driving it inside when SS was just coming so guess it's normal... if you normal is a bit messed up.... (Well, granted that if NO ONE is in inners you better be there than no one at all, tho as a mystic I would just spawn a thrall at bottom and avoid anyone from climbing)
    @ElinLove , I know. I did not expect this thread to be so popular.

It's going to be a nice little read while I eat my Double Whopper and fries.

May as well get some more if you wanna read everything, this is gonna be quite the ride
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.