[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Do you ever just like to explore?

Not for the sake of getting things, leveling up, or doing dungeons; Just exploring for the sake of exploring, or for nostalgia purposes? I find myself running around in the Eldritch Academy from time to time. That place was one of my favorite early(ish) quests as lost as I got, and I just like the halloween-y feel of it. The enemies aren't a challenge there anymore, but.. the fact no one is ever there makes it even more creepy.

Comments

• MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Really creepy thing is when you got to Lumbertown and you see almost nobody there.
  • I love to explore around myself and like you I enjoyed the Eldritch Academy, Scythera Fae is another place I enjoy exploring around with the tree houses and waterfalls.
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    absolutely, i used to run around Seeliewood to see if the little houses were open. Just lots of places to just go and stare at. A lot of detail to be taken in.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I hate how now all these invisible walls prevent so much exploring.
  • Kaspanova wrote: »
    absolutely, i used to run around Seeliewood to see if the little houses were open. Just lots of places to just go and stare at. A lot of detail to be taken in.

Some people were able to get up in those treehouses before flying mounts were in the game. I'm still not 100% sure how they did it.
  • Also, for the sake of my health, please make the jesters less scary.

Thank.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    I hate how now all these invisible walls prevent so much exploring.

granted I haven't see that much "help me please, I'm stuck!" calls on chat.
    Quite some times I've had to summon people stuck in weird places where they couldn't [filtered] to ress in safe heaven. (still do it but less usual than before)
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Kaspanova wrote: »

Some people were able to get up in those treehouses before flying mounts were in the game. I'm still not 100% sure how they did it.

Wow. spacebar mount glitching? that has been used to get up a few mountains ;)
  • 9NEYHYE7H6 wrote: »
    Also, for the sake of my health, please make the jesters less scary.

Thank.

I know right? They're always just sitting there in a corner, and then they go completely beserk. xD
  • i never do ... i like just stand there holding my bro IM for a whole day
  • 9KJ4AFRC9D wrote: »
    9NEYHYE7H6 wrote: »

Thank.

I know right? They're always just sitting there in a corner, and then they go completely beserk. xD

They're just SCARY looking. Even at my level they pose no threat, but I find myself taking a longer route to avoid them..
  • 9NEYHYE7H6 wrote: »
    9KJ4AFRC9D wrote: »
    9NEYHYE7H6 wrote: »

Thank.

They're just SCARY looking. Even at my level they pose no threat, but I find myself taking a longer route to avoid them..

Me too! The green ones are even more scarier. :(
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Waiting for Baldera for 4 years LOL

tera_005.jpg

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Kaspanova wrote: »

Go into Slow Walk, then mash jump.
  • Kaspanova wrote: »
    Waiting for Baldera for 4 years LOL

tera_005.jpg

augh Baldera sadness. Long lost lore. why bluehole. why?