[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

Mysterious dragon egg

Did not give crimson dragon like stated on patch notes. Gives me iron instead. .____.

Comments

• Sorry for the confusion, the patch notes should say Iron Dragon and not Crimson Dragon. Getting it changed now.
  • Rip. So its iron dragon? .__.
  • Yes, not crimson.
  • I just got a Crimson from a Mysterious dragon Egg (born from 8 Dragon Claws). The description says that you can receive either or, and I guess I did.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashern wrote: »
    I just got a Crimson from a Mysterious dragon Egg (born from 8 Dragon Claws). The description says that you can receive either or, and I guess I did.

Crimson is a RNG thing, Iron is a sure thing.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    I just got a Crimson from a Mysterious dragon Egg (born from 8 Dragon Claws). The description says that you can receive either or, and I guess I did.

Huh xD? The Mysterious Dragon Egg received from opening 8 claws prior to the patch, can hatch either a Crimson or Iron. I think what people are assuming to be the 100% Iron-only dragon is the one receiving from consuming 40 missives. I got the Crimson from the Mysterious Egg, and the description says that you can receive either an Iron or a Crimson, so it seems like a 50/50 chance to get either color.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Huh xD? The Mysterious Dragon Egg received from opening 8 claws prior to the patch, can hatch either a Crimson or Iron. I think what people are assuming to be the 100% Iron-only dragon is the one receiving from consuming 40 missives. I got the Crimson from the Mysterious Egg, and the description says that you can receive either an Iron or a Crimson, so it seems like a 50/50 chance to get either color.

You have a dragon, go away, don't let us hate you more :D