[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

Valkyrie Fashion Coupon Items (Resolved)

Not sure if they were supposed to release today or not, spacecats had said they would but there is none when you use the coupons.

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    Don't those updates usually drop on Thursdays?
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats had said they'd show up on the 11th not that I'm that worried I got my castanica outfit was just curious on why they didnt drop like originally announced
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's sad if true, but oh well patience is a virtue.
  • They're in the process of being added. There ARE Valkyrie fashion coupon items. They'll be 500 coupons each, just like Ninja.

Sorry for the slight delay. Unfortunately there are certain things we can only change once the servers are live, and in this case we didn't want to extend maintenance even longer.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    They're in the process of being added. There ARE Valkyrie fashion coupon items. They'll be 500 coupons each, just like Ninja.

Sorry for the slight delay. Unfortunately there are certain things we can only change once the servers are live, and in this case we didn't want to extend maintenance even longer.

Tnx for heads up, when are we going to get them? Thursday?
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    They're in the process of being added. There ARE Valkyrie fashion coupon items. They'll be 500 coupons each, just like Ninja.

Thanks for letting me know I mainly just want to spruce up my weapon LOVING this class so far
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    So, no estimated date? xD
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cezzare wrote: »
    So, no estimated date? xD

They are in the fashion coupon store, and have been since about 30 minutes after this post was created.
  • Closing this thread and changed the title. The Valkyrie items are now in the Fashion Coupon store.
This discussion has been closed.