The TERA Launcher is unable to update game
Is anyone else having this problem?
- I've tried restarting my system 3 times
- I've tried reseting thet network in network settings
- I've ran the diagnostic and it says that it cannot connect to eme ports:
================================= === OVERVIEW ================================= OVERALL RESULTS: Your system meets the recommended system requirements. DETAILS: NETSTAT: OK DNS: OK PORTS: FAIL We were unable to connect to our servers in a timely manner from this computer. Please check your internet connection is active and functioning.
- But i can connect to the internet including tera.enmasse.com and its forums (posting now)
Any help for this? thanks o/
:: Update ::
- 12:50pm : Reset network again through settings
- 12:13pm : No update, still failing to update
- 12:23pm : Still trying, but failing so decided to watch something
- 12:27pm : Still trying, but failing and i'm now debating whether i should place a support ticket in..
- 12:31pm : What if i use a proxy to log in?
- 12:39pm : Tried using Freegate again, with no success.. rememberd that i still have a support ticket waiting for reply
- 12:52pm : Tried turning off virus scanner.. nope
- 12:59pm : Removed what might be potential read-only files, including tweaks to S1Engine.ini (deleted)
-- removed mods, tweaks to language font, tweaks to UI, etc.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.