[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

server lag?

trying to lvl, but the lag is almost unbearable. some people cant even enter the dungeons to level up. and those who can are stuck "porting" when all thats happened is there chara has gone invisible and they cant do anything. is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• eme just has to fix it T^T...
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the static I'm running with is all experiencing the massive lag and tp lag
  • Did it to lvl26...had to stop playing. Literally 20s+ delays and doing anything that way is really exhausting...Guess no 24h titles for me.
  • Did it to lvl26...had to stop playing. Literally 20s+ delays and doing anything that way is really exhausting...Guess no 24h titles for me.

T^T ... hopefully they extend it ..
  • It's just unplayable and will be on any character, not only Valkyries...imagine running end-game content with such lags...

I understand, first day, launch day etc...but c'mon...It's hard to play that way.
  • It sucks that it's like this every single character launch :/ ... was so excited for the new class but its as you said... unplayable...
  • I came back few weeks after ninja release so how it was back there? Few days and things went ok?
  • Yea it was laggy for like a week (as far as i know) then the distributed the level titles at a later time.. hopefully they do that again. The server lag last time was just as bad as this.
  • edited April 2017
    Could you give some details that might help us identify what's happening? This goes for everyone in this thread experiencing lag.

- Where are you playing from?
    - What server are you on?
    - Where were you in game when you experienced lag?
    - Did any of your party members or guildies mention lag at the exact same time as you?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Could you give some details that might help us identify what's happening? This goes for everyone in this thread experiencing lag.

- Did any of your party members or guildies mention lag at the exact same time as you?

East coast
    Tempest Reach
    Dungeons
    Yes, along with everyone in guild, area chat, discord, and teamspeak.
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

East Coast
    Tempest Reach
    ....everywhere.... mainly in dungeons though
    Yes, every single time
  • pretty much everyone is lagging and sometimes there is a big lag spike that affects everyone at the same time
  • West Coast (Hawaii)
    Tempest Reach
    Played a Sky Garden run
    Yes in party chat other party members were saying they were experiencing lag
  • Spacecats wrote: »

- Poland but usually I don't have that heavy lags
    - Tempest Reach
    - Bastion of Lok
    - Yes! Was playing with my BF
  • edited April 2017
    Kriyon wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

Brazil
    Tempest Reach
    All Dungeons
    All server

Please be as specific as possible if you're looking to help. "All dungeons" and "all servers" aren't places you can be.
This discussion has been closed.