Glacial Dragon Weapon Skin Smart Box

I bought a Glacial dragon weap skin smart box 2 days ago for the valkyrie, and i cant use it, even tho its even in the Dressing Room, it says i'm not eligible to use it

Comments

• Same here. Says I'm not eligible to open my box either.
  • @Spacecats any update on any these skins?
  • One of my friends had bought a volcanic weapon smartbox and saved it for today. He can't use it ;___;!
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Same happened on EU, but here Halrath confirmed here it will work. I guess he was wrong then.
    I guess they will make it work 1 week later like on EU.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd @Halrath said we were gonna be able to use these items... gg.
  • We are looking into this right now.
    Shikine wrote: »
    Same happened on EU, but here Halrath confirmed here it will work. I guess he was wrong then.
    I guess they will make it work 1 week later like on EU.

I heard EU won't get theirs fixed til VM9 comes out... I could be wrong though.. but if I'm not.. rip.
  • The smart boxes have been patched. My purty valkyrie's glaive is now cold as ice.

Snip.JPG
  • @Halrath :pleased: Nice valk
  • Halrath wrote: »
    The smart boxes have been patched. My purty valkyrie's glaive is now cold as ice.

Snip.JPG

Ty for resolving it so fast!
  • edited April 2017
    Actually i just relogged, and it still says the same thing, do i have to restart the client too?
    Edit 1: I traded the smartbox to a Valkyrie friend, he couldnt open it too

• BestShadow wrote: »
    Actually i just relogged, and it still says the same thing, do i have to restart the client too?
    Edit 1: I traded the smartbox to a Valkyrie friend, he couldnt open it too

Did you restart your launcher as well as your game client?
    Can confirm these are working. There was a small patch about an hour ago that fixed these.
  • Oh k, i closed the launcher too, now its patching, sorry :P, and thanks for all responses
  • Had that problem, the fix Is to trade it to another person have them open it and trade u back the weapon. made me laugh when it worked. make sure the person who opens it are same class and same race and same [filtered]. also a every good friend.