[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/24 at 7pm PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/32JFI3j

server lag?

Comments

• Spacecats wrote: »
    Kriyon wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Could you give some details that might help us identify what's happening? This goes for everyone in this thread experiencing lag.

- Where are you playing from?
    - What server are you on?
    - Where were you in game when you experienced lag?
    - Did any of your party members or guildies mention lag at the exact same time as you?

Brazil
    Tempest Reach
    All Dungeons
    All server

Please be as specific as possible if you're looking to help. "All dungeons" and "all servers" aren't places you can be.

I think he/she just means that no matter where you are in the game its lagging. Whether it be in dungeons or just fighting mobs... everyone is getting terrible lag.
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    EU
    Tempest Reach
    Every dungeon up to Cultist's Refuge (can't tell about the others)
    All my party members were experiencing lagspikes at the exact same moments.
  • Dungeons will be brought down at about 3:30 p.m. PDT for a brief maintenance. Please finish your dungeon runs before then. Estimated downtime is 15 minutes.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    I was soloing BoL with my Valk but had to give it up cause my animations weren't activating and then I was stutter skilling (i.e. kept pressing button and it would constantly be activating the first frames of attack over and over) and dodge was delayed but boss attacks weren't after they had already begun an attack. Was using potions like I breath air. It was not fun and rather ridiculous that I even had to use potions cause of the server lag / inability to dodge when button pressed. Gave up trying to hit level 65 (even with all the XP boosts I've saved over the years) and will try to hit level 30 tonight (3 levels away so I can get there) for at least one title but the server lag just kills hitting level 65 for me. If they can fix server stability new class events would be insanely fun but with it broken as is........not enjoyable at all. Did love see Tera full again though. =)
  • i like that they made everything a bit harder :3
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Well then we were fighting Bhaorzabos and were almost finished
    RIP
    WE DIDN'T MAKE IT IN TIME
  • The dungeons are open again! We added more hamsters to the wheels to help with the lag. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    The dungeons are open again! We added more hamsters to the wheels to help with the lag. Sorry for the inconvenience!

What's the compensation for the down time!?
  • yay ~ time to finally finish BoL xD
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    After server maint the lag is worse. We can't loot or rez in dungeons now.
  • @Spacecats @Halrath T^T w.e you guys just did made it worse...My runeburst wont work at all..
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Yep, the lag did get worse. Picking up something even takes 5-10 seconds now. The chat etc isn't delayed, nor is mounting up and skills outside of combat (for me at least), but as soon as you initiate combat with the mobs it's laggy.
  • KossplossKossploss ✭✭✭
    [filtered] great , how do you break the game this bad
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    The dungeons are open again! We added more hamsters to the wheels to help with the lag. Sorry for the inconvenience!

What's the compensation for the down time!?

Reduced lag? We're hoping things have improved thanks to the short maintenance.
  • Kossploss wrote: »
    [filtered] great , how do you break the game this bad

Come on man don't be harsh they working on it i'm sure :/
This discussion has been closed.