[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

server lag?

Comments

• @Spacecats @Halrath T^T w.e you guys just did made it worse...My runeburst wont work at all..

Your runeburst doesn't work? As in... all your skills are working except that one? That seems like a different problem than lag.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Halrath T^T w.e you guys just did made it worse...My runeburst wont work at all..

Your runeburst doesn't work? As in... all your skills are working except that one? That seems like a different problem than lag.

Not sure what it is but its happening to a lot of people apparently. Also the loot is taking forever to be picked up.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Halrath T^T w.e you guys just did made it worse...My runeburst wont work at all..

None of the moonlight skills are working for any of the Valks in my party, and the lag is ALOT worse than before the reset.
  • The lag seems to be more even after the maint. There's less ping spikes, but instead now it's just constant delayed lag.
  • I've tested it outside of the dungeon and it worked.... what is going on with these dungeons T^T..
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

Yeah, but mobs also take forever to actually "die", as in the animation... even though their hp has been 0 for a couple of seconds already.
  • Thanks guys. We'll keep digging. I appreciate the detailed responses.
  • runes on the enemy just disappear when runeburst is used in dungeons, and runes on the player seem to fire off only 1(all are still cosumed) from what i can tell.
  • 66FLEFDKPT wrote: »
    Spacecats how are you this stupid? These are issues that have been going on since Tonka and Treeshark left lol. The short maint you kids did made the servers worse. Good luck, you should be fired from your job honestly your performance isn't up to standard especially since min wage is 15 dollars in seattle now.

wow dude you need to chill T^T they're doing what they can. Instead of being an [filtered] in the forums just sit and wait patiently for them to fix this. that's all you can do.
  • edited April 2017
    Stuck in loading screen
    http://i.imgur.com/VmsRRNr.png
  • Dark Herald doesn't work in dungeons, either. The skill casts, but the pull effect doesn't work. Maybe ties in with Runeburst not working. All animations go off (even though they're delayed 5-10s), but 0 damage is dealt, using up the runes.

• Yeah the dungeon "maintenance" didn't do anything, or maybe it's even worser now. It's so frustrating trying to do dungeons and level up when you can't dodge pretty much anything, all dodge skills take few seconds to cast and the boss skills just hit you every time. I've never used this much potions lol.
  • its still lagging alot. trying to do CR, tried to port in, went invisible again. sometimes relogging works but its a bit of a drag to do every other run.
    (on MT btw) but the lag is killing my party and making leveling quiet hard
  • I gave up since rune is broken and lagg is insanity
  • Milyor wrote: »
    Yeah the dungeon "maintenance" didn't do anything, or maybe it's even worser now. It's so frustrating trying to do dungeons and level up when you can't dodge pretty much anything, all dodge skills take few seconds to cast and the boss skills just hit you every time. I've never used this much potions lol.

lol i just bought a stack of 100 xD never used a pot in my life ....well mostly because all i play is healers but yea xD=
This discussion has been closed.