[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

No Additional Character Slot in Item Claim

2»

Comments

• DarkCroftDarkCroft ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I havent got mine either, im on AV as well
    Nvm, mine just came through.
  • Any news on this issue?
  • DarkCroft wrote: »

Did you do anything besides wait? We're wondering if some people's launchers aren't closing all the way, or somehow need to be re-launched more than once to trigger the new login reward. In any case we're still looking into it.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    DarkCroft wrote: »

Did you do anything besides wait? We're wondering if some people's launchers aren't closing all the way, or somehow need to be re-launched more than once to trigger the new login reward. In any case we're still looking into it.

Okay I previously have done this multiple times. But I again did it after the dungeon server reboot and I finally got my additional character slot after my client done a very small patch. Had to close tera all the way out and that allowed me to receive the character slot.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    DarkCroft wrote: »

I relogged several times and it came through, my brothers came without relogging this morning when the patch hit, took mine like 4 hrs after to coem through.
  • Yeah, looks like waiting + multiple client reboots is the solution.